TWO WORLD's IN ONE ZONE

Karanvir Sharma is a renowned cricketer of India. He's an opener and has a very important role in Indian Cricket Team. But he isn't that happy as we think luxurious life would be. He's suffering from mental pressure for his performance and can get drop from the team due to declination in his performance from past few matches.
Everyone was trolling him and expecting him to get better next time but he was losing his rhytm and was not able to get his form.
He was given last chance to perform and got selected in England tour of India matches.The series was next month and he got an offer for an ad shoot between that interval.The shoot was in outskirts of Mumbai so he agreed so that he can have a break. The less he knew this trip was going to change his fate.

On the other side Debattama Saha,famous Bengali actress who was showered with love of her fans was still lonely in her personal life

On the other side Debattama Saha,famous Bengali actress who was showered with love of her fans was still lonely in her personal life. She had several issues in her life she never shared with anyone and just kept a fake smile and makeup to hide her pain. It seemed she was having everything yet nothing.she was moving on the path she didn't even know where it goes. Her life was more of a spiral...everything going back was coming back and was following the same track.
Again she got an Ad shoot which she didn't even wanted to but hearing that shoot is in Mumbai and it was a great opportunity to run away from everything and have a break. So she agreed.

Both the leads of different worlds left for their destination in search of peace

Both the leads of different worlds left for their destination in search of peace...though they didn't know they'll find comfort in each other💫