THE DESTINATION YOU KNOW.. THE JOURNEY YOU NOT!!

Dear Diary,
I just survived my first day in Mumbaii... Like seriously!!

The girl who used to get scared from even going somewhere in the city is now in Mumbai~The City of Dreams.
But guess this is what life is... You always see unexpected things happening.

When I decided to be an actress I knew this is gonna be tough but convincing Papa still remains at first.
When I told them about my passion for acting they were all set to find a suitable groom for me and I just left losing all my bonds with my family as a consequence.But I know when I'll achieve something....when they'll see their Mishti on Big screen they'll be the happiest!!

That's all for today... Trying to get some sleep in my friend's room which already has three girls in it and waiting for tomorrow to be expected one...

*****************************
So I just gave my Eleventh Audition today!!!!

And guess what I got rejected everytime.All my hopes and confidence got shattered on very first day of my journey.

One of the Director actually told me to leave for Kolkata as I'm not gonna make it according to him... Ugh!!!
But I challenged him that he'll be the first one to ask for my dates in some months....I'm still laughing at my stupidity though!!

It's easy to challenge but seeing the number of rejections I don't think it's an easy task.
I didn't even cleared Another Round...Uff!!
Hoping for tomorrow to bring some good news....

****************************
Guess what.... Don't worry I'm not gonna tell you something new!!
I got rejected Thirtieth time today.
Isn't it an achievement....and the best part is the last ones didn't even allowed me to enter into Audition room.

Arghhhhh....Now I'm getting doubtful..it's been a week and I got nothing.

Am I gonna get something here or What Papa told me when I was leaving that you'll be back here after having fun cause you're not gonna be successful is going to happen!!!
My savings is also getting less day by day.
My survival is  getting really tough Yrrrr....

***************************
Gud News!!!
I'm done with all the money I brought here in just two weeks!!!!!

Guess I've to pack my bag now and with utter disappointment I'll enter my house and will see my father's proud face after getting his prediction right.... Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Now Even Anshi told me that I'll have to pay the rent to live with her and what am I supposed to tell her that I don't even have money to feed myself.
Now I'm really doubting my decision of coming to Mumbai....I'm getting nothing but losing everything.
Tomorrow~Please be nice to me:)

*************************
So I had nothing today and I'm dying from hunger...thought talking to you will help me divert my mind from food.

Only in Morning I had only ten rupees left and I chose to have Vada Pav for some energy to survive whole day.
But lack of energy led me only go for two-three auditions today!!!

And tan-ta-dan I rejected from them!!!
I think I should change my name from Debattama to "Rejection Queen".
Also from today's Experience....I really think I deserved that role. It was just a side role dude, they could've given it to me but they chose that cranky girl over me...She wasn't even deserving.... She got this role just because she was Director's niece.

But the worst part is I couldn't even question that cause I needed that role badly and I literally begged him but he didn't even paid attention to my pleadings:)
Tomorrow~Either I'll survive or will leave for Kolkata and guess what I don't even have money to book tickets tooo.....

***************************
Writing this one sitting in some park cause Anshi just kicked me out of her room!!!

Dude it's nine at night...She could've been kind for Atleast this night but Kindness is the most expensive thing in selfish world!!

Also this park has two routes~One for the Railway Station and other for an Audition Hall. I'm in doubt what route to chose now.

Cause the kind of response I've got from Thirty-Six Auditons is making me doubt on my capabilities but what if this one is the game changer.
Honestly for now I'm chosing to sleep and I've got mosquitoes as my partners for tonight,they're entertaining me by humming some cute sound near my ears and Watchman just took my earrings as a bribe to let me sleep in this park bench.

Mum I'm really missing your lullaby which I used to listen sleeping in your lap....:)
Good Night.

***************************
So I just gave my last Audition in Mumbai....I think so cause I don't know how to go back to Kolkata.
I don't have money to pay to taxi and some random theif snatched my purse and mobile when I was leaving the park in the morning.

Now I don't even have anyone to contact for help and I'm sitting outside the Audition hall hopelessly.
Thank God they've this bench otherwise footpath isn't that bad!!!
You must be thinking how you survived when I lost everything....You were my pillow yesterday so you're here with me and everything left.

Should I just be grateful for you being with me or cry as I lost everything in order to achieve my dreams.

My family, My hopes,My confidence!!
Ufff,things aren't even balanced and now it's getting cold in here!!!
Wow.....Only this was left
Will update you If I'll survive:)

**********************
And Karanvir closed the diary. He was feeling proud and emotional reading those words,those experiences of Debattama.

How could someone be so strong...She lost everything but not her Will Power.
She really deserves where she is currently,
but the Debattama he met in hotel was so different from this one...

The one in this diary is cheerful,hopeful,full of life and the girl he met some weeks ago was utterly disappointed from her life, conserved and hopeless.
What must have happened with her in these three years to change her like this....How does she became from Debattama to Debattama Saha???
Is this change responsible for her success or something else is coming her way....Karanvir was having several questions but all were unanswered until he unfolds the pages of that diary again.....