PRIORITY MATTERS!!

Karan...Why aren't you picking up Aunty's call, shouted Rahul outside Karanvir's room but he wasn't interested in talking to anyone.
In Early stage matches, he didn't got the chance to play and when in quarterfinals he finally got to play, he didn't got batting and during fielding he dropped the catch of Pakistan's Captain!!
It was such a crucial match and then Captain scored a Century which was evident that Karanvir is at fault and he was crying continuously for the mistake he committed.
Her Mother knew what he must be going through so she called him but he didn't receive so she had to contact Rahul.
I'm not interested in talking to anyone Rahul... Don't you get that, he shouted on Rahul on top of his voice.
Your such rules aren't applicable on your Mother Sonu, replied Mrs. Sharma from speaker.
Karanvir realised he sort of disrespected her mother so he immediately took off the phone from Rahul's hand and apologized.
I know you aren't feeling good Sonu but such things happens... You've to be patient enough to tolerate and you guys managed to win then what's the problem??
She gave him the reason to calm down a bit.
But Maa... What if we would've lost because of that dropped catch that too against Pakistan and in Quarterfinals....That's a huge mistake I committed,he told her the reason of his anxiousness.

But it didn't happen right??

Cause maybe God want you to have another chance...and if you'll keep on wasting your tears like this when will you practice for next Semifinal Sonu?
She was right...She did had a valid point and Karanvir realised his anger has no point currently so he just wiped his tears and went outside for dinner.

Here Debattama was calling him continuously cause she also viewed the match and what Karanvir did was a turning point in match if Indian Captain wouldn't have perform well so she wanted to know eagerly if he's okay or not but Karanvir was outside and he forgot his phone in room so her call was unheard.
She literally called him fifty times...messaged equally but wasn't getting her response.

Why isn't he recieving my call... Not seeing messages too!!
Maybe he don't want to talk to me, she convinced herself getting disappointed.

Her insecurities weren't allowing her to use presence of mind and was just suppressed by her evil thoughts.
But all her assumptions came to a conclusion when she opened social media and saw an article related to Karanvir.

It said that Karanvir patched up with his ex girlfriend Nyra and was seen in party hosted by team India on one of their manager's birthday.

Her heart sank for a while reading that but she controlled a bit until she saw the picture attached to the article of Karanvir with Nyra.

She couldn't believe this so she stalked his account which had some group pictures with Nyra of some years ago and his fanpages were all ready to turn Debattama into broken soul.

They posted their story of how Karanvir and Nyra met... And it was evident that they did patch up in that party.

Debattama was numb reading that and was getting all flashbacks of how they met,about that night and few days ago how she felt Karanvir is flirting with her on text.
What was that then??

This question was popping inside her mind continuously and she convinced herself controlling her emotions that it was just attraction from his side or maybe friendship???

Afterall he didn't commit anything to her....but what Mum told me in hospital how he was scared of losing me....was that friendship???

So many questions but all unanswered and the only person who could've cleared her doubts was Karanvir but how will she ask him this.... And why will I, she asked herself.

Who Am I to ask him if he's with someone or not....whatever I feel for him is from my side then why is he answerable??

And with all the questions in her mind she got only one answer that there was Nothing as such between them as she was imagining and Karanvir has over her... But when was he under me... She again asked to herself.

She was on verge of tears until he heard some foot pats and controlled.

Deba...Deba,Ayushi entered hurriedly putting out Debattama from her overthinking zone.
I've been waiting to tell you this....you've so many interviews lined up and since you're fine now... We've gotta go, she blabbered everything in one go leaving Debattama in confusion.

Who asked you to Ayushi...I'm not in mood, she denied directly.

Deba after what happened with you people want to know your Point of View too so we've to do this to keep Dev inside bars and Karanvir has worked alot to send him there... Your mood will destroy everything, she gave her the reason to think about her denial once again.

Karanvir did so much for me but guess that all was for sake of humanity,she thought herself and nodded in yes cause it was related to Karanvir.

****************************
Here Debattama was busy with Interviews and Karanvir with World Cup Matches. Though he used to call her in free time but her assumptions didn't allow her to talk something nice and she was just formal for some minutes and many times she didn't even bother to pick up his call.

Everytime her heartbeat used to increase when the notification bar said Karanvir texted and ringtone had another impact when Karanvir used to call but tearingly she used to ignore them and was just trying to move on until one day Karanvir called after they won World Cup and he played a crucial knock to make India win and she couldn't hung up the call as she knew the level of excitement he must be having and she did wanted to be a part of his happiness Atleast formally so she received the call.

--Mishtyy???

Her heart stopped listening to that one word and the pain she has kept in her heart from last one week just came out in the form of her tears.

--Mishtyy... Can you hear me??

She was crying keeping her one hand on mouth so that her voice can't be heard by him but little did she knew she can't hide anything.....