TWO FORMS OF LOVE😋

And Karanvir finishes off in style by sending the ball off the stadium and making India win the first match of this series,these words of the commentators were enough to let India know that King is back with a bang!!!
It was the first match of three match series with New Zealand and Karanvir played a very crucial knock to make India win and hitted a six when India needed Five off one ball.

He was happy that he did what team expected him to and this inning might be a turning point in his comeback.He partied with his teammates in dressing room for a while and then left for his room as was getting tired.

He fell on the bed as if has no life left for a while and then realized in this inning, a girl also contributed by motivating him and the only way he could thank her by meeting her.

But he was in Kolkata for the match and she was is Mumbai's hospital so he called her Mum and asked her to let him see her virtually.

She was sleeping peacefully as if she has no worries about the world and her face was shining like moon.

He just saw her and broke down and got normal when Mrs. Saha consoled him and hunged up the call.

Why am I getting affected with her this much...Ofcourse I liked her but seeing her this way I'm actually realising I'm in love with her....Yeah(confusingly) I'm in love with you Debattama Saha and I'm eager to tell you that!!
Now you have to wake up to listen this and I'm waiting for that day when you'll come out of coma,Karanvir said this to himself.

He was smiling at himself till the time he saw her diary near his pillow.
He decided to continue further cause his main target hasn't completed yet.

Dear Diary,
I was leaving for station after giving up on Mumbai and my dream but my stupid destiny made me bump infront of someone's car.
Like literally I could've died due to that accident but then I realize I'm not gonna die so easily and so soon so I got relieved and asked the guy inside it if he's fine or not!!
And guess what he was and he offered me to drop station too... So kind of him.
Till the time station comes he asked me about my background and guess what that someone was famous Bengali Director Dev Banerjee and he asked me to audition for his bengali show which was going to happen in Kolkata.
Like Seriously I'm roaming around here and there since weeks for some work and I'm getting it when I'm leaving and that too in Kolkata~My hometown.
I'd like to narrate him my life story too for the script of this show cause it's damn filmy and full of twists!!
Jokes apart I'm really hoping for this opportunity to be a turning point in my career....

***************************
Dear Diary,
I'm the biggest stupid in this world and I've realised it today. Just because of my past experiences I was so scared that when I cleared audition instead of getting happy I asked Dev Sir if he's going to ask for some favors!!!
And he being so innocent asked me back... Are you accusing me of casting couch???
And I with this sarcastic smile on my face realized the shit I did there... I knew everything's over and I took my bag,was about to leave when I heard him laughing like hell as If cracked some joke or was dancing like joker.
Sir, why are you laughing, I asked innocently.
Cause I'm here telling you to come for promo shoot tomorrow and you're asking if I'm doing this to sleep with you....But Fine for your clarity let me tell you you're selected because of your acting and I don't give a damn about your beauty so I'm not interested in sleeping with you, he said controlling his laughter and I was standing there in embarrassment realizing that not everyone are bad.
So I'm not at all feeling good recieving this award and I'm going to sleep... Bye!!

****************************
Karanvir was laughing too reading this but deep down he understood the fear behind her question.
The fear of again getting humiliated and he smiled.

It was quite late so he decided to sleep and read more afterwards but as soon as he saw the heart sign she made his mind forgot to sleep and he unfolded some pages to know the reason behind it.

Dear Diary,
It was my birthday today and guess what Dev Sir oops Dev planned a Surprise for me on Set and made my day special.
You might be thinking why I'm being informal but it's Dev only who asked me to call him Dev and not Sir as we're friends.
But you know what the way we're getting close day-by-day....I don't think so.
I don't know about him but I'm definitely feeling more for him than friendship....I love being with him on Set, I love when he demonstrates some scene especially romantic one and I got turn on everytime he touches me.....Ufffff!!!
What's happening with me,Am I getting involved too much...Last night I literally dreamed of him kissing me...Like Seriously????
I've to get this thing out my mind cause I've to work with him and this is gonna affect my dynamics with him and my work tooo....
Gosh why my life is this confused???

**************************

Dear Diary,
So today as I decided to throw some thoughts about Dev from my mind I did some stupid thing.....I know nothing new,I'm born to be stupid!!
I was doing some scene with my co-star and I took tonnes of retakes and still couldn't pull it off!!
And how could I....When the guy I last night dreamed of the guy who's instructing me to do some romantic scene with other guy.....Urghhh!!!
So I ran towards my vanity leaving everyone confused.
Dev came inside and asked what happened to me and I just blabbered everything out.....
Dev was shocked as If I asked him to marry me....that can also happen though but not now
Uffff I again thought of this,I'm actually done with this today.

**************************
Karanvir was fuming with anger reading this and it was acceptable too... Here he was preparing himself for proposing her and here she's in love with someone else....
His desires, emotions everything came to an end and he threw that diary in dustbin and went to sleep realizing his love story ended before beginning.