CLOSENESS NOONE ASKED FOR💁

Tring.... Tring.... Tring and  after some seconds Debattama finally came out of her dreamy sleep listening to thr alarm clock and realized how dreamy last night was for her.

How she expected teary night It'll be but Karan bumped into her room,their confession and how they slept cuddling whole night.

She was blushing reminiscing all the scenario until she saw there's noone in the room.

Where's Karan,she thought.

She was about to call him until she heard the sound coming out of the washroom which was quite similar to singing but not a good one.

She took few seconds to figure out that Karanvir is taking the shower. Suddenly she heard the sound's off now and Karanvir is coming out so she managed herself to not look grumpy and sleepy head infront of him.

Karanvir after few minutes came out and her head immediately went only to be blessed with the sight she hadn't expected.Karanvir was wearing a white sleeveless tee with black shorts and was gently drying his hair with the towel,implying that he had just taken a shower.

He closed the door behind and his eyes went towards the bed where Debattama was enjoying his features.
Her eyes unknowingly followed the water droplets of water that dripped from his hair,slid through his cheeks to the neck and disappeared somewhere in his T-shirt.

She was noticing his broad shoulders,muscles and well-built chest and Karanvir just smirked seeing her expressions.

Good Morning Mishty, he allowed her to come out of her drooling zone.

She went towards him and just kissed on his cheeks leaving him in awe.
What you are upto Mishty,he asked teasingly.

Many things if you allow me Mr. Sharma, she told him wrapping her arms around his neck turning on Karanvir fully.

He without wasting any time smashed his lips against hers.His tongue pushed past Debattama's clenched teeth. Debattama who was waiting for this parted her lips and allowed him inside.

Her hands were clutching his collar and Karanvir's hands were enjoying their position on her waist.

Karanvir's heart was literally hammering in his chest as the last time he did this she was insane but sanely that kiss was erupting bubbles of pleasure within him.

But the competition to conquer each other's mouth wasn't that easy.Debattama's heart was beating so fast that it could've broke all the bars coming in first place to stop the wrestle of their tongue.

Karanvir wasn't getting enough of her taste and neither could she. Her perfectly shaped lips were the destination that took long to reach but there was no going back for Karanvir.

On the other side their hands were exploring each other's back passionately.

In need of oxygen,they mercied each other's lips and Karanvir moved down to her collarbone leaving a mark of conquering the territory of Debattama's heart.

She arched her neck back giving him full access to continue further.there were not even butterflies but fireworks bursting inside her stomach and Karanvir got this by listening her heartbeats as it was the only sound in the room.

There's no going back today babygirl,Karanvir smirked.

Well if there is I'll punch you harder on your chest, saying this her fingers find her way to his hair pulling him closer.

But But But this can continue if you'll stop using this babygirl and go with mishty, she chuckled.

Karanvir smiled knowing her demand but didn't delayed to fulfill it and Debattama as per the deal locked her legs around his back tightly.

He scratched his beard against Debattama's cheeks and damn it was hard she told him.

But you're liking it saying this Karanvir clamped on her bottom lip and bited it. Debattama dug her nails deeper in his skin as that bite wasn't gentle.

She then directed her face towards the crook of his neck.

Their bodies were slammed together as he again entangled his lips with hers. He wasn't getting enough of her but had to stop seeing her swollen lips.

She then clutched onto him,around linked her arms round his neck as he scraped her back.

He was now sucking on a particularly sensitive spot of hers when she let out a moan.

Debattama was turned on and her fingers reached his towards his t shirt  automatically as it was annoying for her to see the barrier in between and she wanted to feel his bare chest at any cost.

He helped her free his T-shirt and t shirt then found her place on floor.

He moved back to her putting her into another schorching kiss. This time his hands moved to remove her top. He quickly undid the only button on her back and was mesmerized seeing her wearing a  black laced bra on her milky body.

He was showering her with wet kisses until got Rahul's call and he moved backwards not breaking the kiss a bit to respond.

After few seconds he hunged up the call and Debattama again came close to him to allow him a better access to her body but her attempt got failed when Karanvir holded her hand leaving her in confusion.

I'd have sacrificed my whole life for this moment Mishti but I've to reach airport to join the team as they've organized a press Conference and the way I left I need to be there,he told her dissapointedly.

She smiled seeing him and just kissed on his forehead allowing him to leave.
After Karanvir left she just went towards the window and sat there.

Suddenly her Notification rang and Karanvir sent some message.

Heyy... I'm Sorryy for today!!
I promise to make it upto you:)

There came a smile on her face after that text and she replied him with a heart emoji.

Karanvir saw that and a certain euphoria took over him and
he grinned like a stupid teenager.

Putting her phone aside Debattama leaned back on the window and closed her eyes shut. The cool breeze from the window brushed past her,her brain defocused from the chaos,allowing the dreamy brain to make its way through.

Their moments,her realisations played in slides under the shutter of her closed eyelids and a tinge of red crept his cheeks.

How fast the night changes, she smiled in satisfaction.