I WAS YOURS FOREVER❤

Karanvir was having mixed emotions reading that part of diary. Cause if Debattama loved him then why she left next day from hotel leaving a goodbye note without even giving a proper Closure???

All those questions were popping up in his mind and answer was on the last page cause it was evident that after this one Debattama got shot and there are no updates afterwards.
So gathering all his courage he unfolded the last page.

Dear Diary,
I don't know what to say....Whatever happened with me I've always accepted it smilingly but this time I do have complaints from you life!!!
For the First time I found someone who cares for me,maybe was my soulmate but you didn't let me move further.....Whyyy God Whyyy????
Last night when Karan left I realized I'm falling for him and decided to confess cause we were checking out today but got Papa's call that I don't exist for him so I shouldn't expect birthday wish from him. I'm dead for him since the day I chose to come back in this industry and I was numb. The only hope of him loving me was these formalities which were cutted down and I drunk so much that I ran without caring about anything.

Thanks to Karan who saw me,took me back to my room and the worst I could do was asking him to have Sex with me..... Like Seriously!!!!
To forget my pain I literally used him and he agreed???

Whyy... Ofcourse I wasn't in my senses but I asked that from him cause I liked him, I wished that if I have my first time it should be with him so I approached but how stupid of him to agree!!! Or maybe it's not one-sided??
Maybe he liked me too otherwise why would he sleep with some random lady who's drunk. And next morning I woke up where sane part of me made me realize that what I did was wrong and I played with his feelings whereas insane part of me was happy that my wish was completed and I decided to talk to him about my feelings that this wasn't only One Night Stand.I like him and I want to take this further but before I could go out I got Dev's call.
After my interview his career went on downfall so he used to scare me by his calls that he'll kill me but I didn't cared but when he told me that his bodyguard Nilesh
was keeping an eye on me and they saw me with Karan they realized something's fishy and now Karan's life is in danger. He wanted revenge for me and he'll kill Karan for that and I was stunned.
I had no clue what to do. I don't even know what he thinks about me and here his life was on sake because of my past. But I decided I had to save him. Last night he comforted me when I needed him I can't put him in danger for myself.

So I left a note and wrote something I didn't wanted to. I literally told him that what happened last night was mistake!!!

My heart was breaking into pieces writing that and little did I know his heart's gonna shatter more reading that but his safety comes first. He can hate me for using him but If I won't do this I'll hate myself for making an innocent soul a victim of my mistakes,my past.My life was in danger... Fine!!

Noone's gonna cry for me except for my mother but he has his family, his career and I can't snatch him from the people who loves him.

I know you'll hate me Karan but I hope you'll get to know someday that it was special for me whatever happened between us and I'll cherish it forever or till the day I survive cause Dev is gonna kill me soon. He's just looking for perfect moment and I'm waiting for some magic to happen.
*****************************
Karan was in tears reading that.He got all the answers he wanted and when he was doing everything to grant her Justice when he knew she moved on so when it's crystal clear that she love him too he'll go on any extent to send the culprits behind bars.

The diary was empty after that and he knew that Dev is responsible but it's the biggest the proof but he won't accept his mistake so easily so he decided to search for Nilesh who was keeping an eye on Debattama as maybe he's the one who shot her.
He immediately rushed towards Ved to tell him.

Ved was having an urgent meeting in headquarters and Karanvir had to wait outside for a while and was getting restless as he didn't want to waste time furthermore.

He was waiting there until Rahul called him and told that they've found Nilesh and he's in Rahul's house so he left for his place.

His eyes were smoking red seeing Nilesh and he went towards him slapping him infinite times until he fell on ground pleadingly.

Karan... Karan,Broo stop it now, he'll die,urged Rahul stopping uncontrollable Karanvir.
Helding Nilesh's collar tightly Karanvir asked on top of his voice, Tell me why did you shot her....Tell me otherwise this will be your last day!!

I didn't shot her, Nilesh replied in his struggling to breathe voice.
Then who shot her.... That Dev Bannerjee??
Karan's question was enough to make Nilesh realise that Karanvir knows everything and he can't hide anything so in order to save himself he agreed to surrender.
Karanvir and Rahul took him to  Police Station and pushed him towards Ved saying here's your Culprit.
S-Sir, I didn't shot her by myself!! I was just a detective whom Dev Sir hired to keep an eye on her and I was doing it since months but when she came to Mumbaii and I saw her with this guy(pointing his head towards Karanvir) I told Dev Sir and he asked me to shot him.

Everyone was shocked knowing that main target was Karanvir.
But I was a professional detective not a murderer so I called Debattama and told her everything so that she can inform you and save you but she herself left Mumbaii and called me.
She asked me to shot her!!

This was shocking for Karanvir this time. Why the hell did she asked him to shot her.... Is she mad, asked Rahul but Ved asked them to stay silent as they're recording Nilesh's statement.

She said Karanvir has everything to live on, he's happy there's no need to drag him in my ruined life but I've the best solution for all of your problems. Just shot me and everything will be sorted. My family doesn't want me,and if it's about my acting career, I've had enough of it, of course I love seeing myself onscreen but not on sake of seeing my life in danger every day. I know that you're spying on me since months and Dev is just looking for the moment and he'll kill me definitely for his revenge so why to wait....let's just end this now cause I'm done living like this!!

Karanvir was in tears listening to that. She was so done with people,life that she was ready to die....Her mental condition would be pityful,such thoughts were popping up in Karanvir's mind and just stood there. I immediately called Dev Sir and he said just shot her then!!
It was Dev Sir's wish and he forced me that if I won't do this he'll kill me....I had to do this for my safety Sir,Nilesh told with teary eyes.
His statement was enough to understand that Dev was the main culprit.

Within no time Ved reached to Dev's residence and arrested him when he was about to run away.
Afterall He was responsible for Debattama's such mental health and current health too.
That girl has suffered alot more than her age, said Ved.
Don't worry Broo... Now I'm here,I'll be her side and will heal all her wounds, Replied Karanvir confidently.

You've fallen for a girl who's in Coma... What if she doesn't love you back,asked Ved as his friend.
Karanvir smiled and replied...She's mine!!!