YOU'RE ANNOYINGLY CUTE😋❤

It's been two days since Debattama arrived to her residence and was taking rest for couple of days but wasn't happy as she wanted to talk to Karanvir about what happened between them and Hotel and what's his take on their relationship as she don't know what more Karan knows about her.

Karanvir hasn't interacted with her since the day he left was also a matter of concern for her. It's not that he forgot her cause he did called Mrs. Saha yesterday to know about discharge formalities but personally he just didn't gave a damn about her.

She was getting anxious and wasn't in mood to wait for months to meet him and talk so she texted him 'HII'.

Every second after sending that message was passing like ages for her and she was desperately waiting for his reply cause it was 10:30 at night and technically he shouldn't be busy so why isn't he replying... Such thoughts were popping into her mind soon after two minutes of sending the message but fortunately he replied back and she took a sigh of relief.

--HEY!!

She was on Cloud Seven reading just a simple greeting as if she got everything in that one text.After few seconds Karanvir didn't initiated conversation so she has to say something to continue further.

--BUSY??

She sended just in hope of receiving the response she want and again was getting restless as he took seconds to reply again though was Online.

--NO...!!

Finally he replied what she wanted...and she got the confidence to further initiate the conversation.

--SO, WHAT'S UP??

Don't know why she asked this question but all she wanted in that moment was to talk to him anyway.

--UMM... NOTHING,JUST CHILLING!!

This reply is definitely to annoy me,said Debattama to herself.But she wanted to talk...It was her wish so she found something to continue after a minute.

--YOU'RE CHIlLLING AND I'M HERE  GETTING BORED ON BED!!

She sended just to initiate further cause Karanvir wasn't in mood to talk was evident of him replying lately.

--THEN GO FOR SOME MOVIE THING!!

This was the most annoying reply she has ever received and was in mood to throw phone but controlled a bit.

If I'll watch movie it'll be with you Dumboo!!! She again said to herself.
But swallowed her anger and texted in annoyance.

--NOT INTERESTED!!

It was definitely a slap on Karanvir's face that too without his knowledge cause he understood she's annoyed but Why...was still unanswered.So he asked her directly.

--WHY?

Wow... You being the reason of my annoyance are asking me why am I annoyed,told Debattama to herself.

--CAUSE I CAN'T BINGE WATCH MOVIE BY MYSELF!!

She sended that to drop some hints and hoped for some good response but the reply itself was enough to fume her in anger.

--THEN CALL SAHA AUNTY FOR COMPANY:)

Debattama reading that threw away her phone and just slept covering herself with blanket in anger.

Karanvir was in confusion why she didn't replied back after seeing the message and  initiated conversation by himself this time.

--YOU THERE???

Debattama was trying to sleep but heard notification sound and immediately saw the notification bar and though was angry had an urge to see and reply.