YOUR HEART IS MY PLACE❤

Karan... Karan, screamed Rahul from downstairs as Karanvir was sleeping peacefully and wasn't replying to his calls and messages.

Dude...this is the last time I'm calling you,come here!!
Rahul yrr let me sleep, I'm done with all the crap from weeks so let me enjoy my peaceful sleep, replied Karanvir in his yawning voice.

I'm here to tell you something which after listening you'll forget to sleep, told Rahul sarcastically.

If it's about you getting divorced then I'm not interested....you've taken it twice,Nothing new!! Karanvir backfired.

Fine I won't tell you that Debattama came out of Coma, Rahul said slowly but the voice was heard by Karanvir.
He immediately woke up from bed and ran downstairs hoping to know what he heard was right.

What...what you said???
asked Karanvir vigorously.
I knew it....when I was calling you you weren't responding but when I mentioned Debattama you're here....Wow!! Rahul said teasingly.
Shut-Up Rahul!! Just Confirm what you said, asked Karanvir anxiously.
Okayy-Fine....Debattama came out of Coma, he said sending shivers down Karanvir's spine.

He immediately ran towards hospital ignoring Rahul's presence.
He reached hospital in no time but was standing still outside her room.
He was seeing Debattama talking to her mother in tears and was just enjoying the view.

He was standing there,closed eyes, wet cheeks not knowing the door was opened.

Mrs. Saha saw him and immediately called him and slightly with his soaked eyelids he saw her sitting next to her mother looking at him confusingly.

The way she was looking at him was enough to make him understand that she needs space to know what happened behind her back in those three four weeks.

I'm getting a call,saying this he left immediately wiping tears falling off his eyes.

After few minutes Mrs.Saha came out when he was sitting on bench patting her hands on his shoulder.

I've told her everything Beta...She wants to see you,told Mrs. Saha.
Karanvir went inside and sat on the chair next to her as there was noone except for nurse who was present for her injury dressing.

As she opened the band-aid he saw some minor cut on her forehead with some stitches.As nurse was sanitising her wound with cotton she clutched onto Karanvir's hand and he was just seeing her closed eyes.

As it was done Nurse asked him to take care of her and clear instructions of not giving her stress and complete bedrest for couple of days.

As soon as she left Karanvir stood up holded her hand while caressed her head and placed her down gently on bed so that she can sit comfortably.
Mumma told me about what you did for me Karan,said Debattama breaking their awkward silence.
So Aunty only told you this,Karanvir smirked.

Debattama kept her head down trying to control her emotions but Karanvir held her head up and asked,You can look into my eyes Mishty!!
Listening to that she couldn't control her emotions and tears fell off her eyes.

As soon as he saw her crying,he shifted from his chair to her bed and she immediately clutched his shirt and wrapped her arms around it as if was waiting for him to come close.
That hug they shared was of longing for Karanvir felt and more of comfort for Debattama which she has been waiting for years to pour her heart out.

Karanvir also caught her in his arm,held her near his heart and gently kissed her head.

I loved him... I loved him with all my heart and soul,she told him cryingly.
Did I deserve what I got Karan... She asked innocently in her teary voice and he was just keeping her safe in his arms replying back that you didn't deserve what you got Mishty, it's not your fault, caressing her head continuously.

Then why I've been treated like this, she continued asking but instead of replies she received his embrace.
Karanvir cupped her face with his fingers and was dumbfounded seeing her teary eyes.

Mishtyyy.... Stop crying okayy!!
You've finally saw this world after weeks of being Sleeping Beauty so now enjoy the view and famous Cricketer Karanvir Sharma is consoling you, enjoy the VIP Treatment,he told her teasingly wiping her tears.

And she just smiled and saw him... How selflessly he's here,consolating her whereas she just left him without even telling him his fault, that guilt was visible in her eyes and she just shared eyelock with him at that moment.

I know I deserve the Closure Mishty, he replied getting up to give her medicine as the nurse instructed.
She continued staring him confusingly how he knows what's going on in her mind....Is this telepathy or something else??
But Karanvir remained silent and just offered her medicines with water.
These are some gifts and flowers your fans sended for you, he told her pointing his finger towards the corner in hospital room while she was enjoying bitter taste of medicines.

She was making weird faces but was still looking angelic. Those pink lips, without makeup look was making her look like fairy and all Karanvir wanted at that moment was to kiss those lips but he knew she needs some time, Ofcourse she like him too but this isn't what she accepted infront of him.
I wonder why I fell in love with her,so hard??
Beauty??Brains?? Or was it her very determinative self??
But Dude she looks beautiful even while crying!!!
Guess some people just barge into our lives to stay... Maybe love has no reason,he was giving answers to his own questions in his mind while the room was again filled with utter silence.
Suddenly Rahul entered making Debattama angry for intruding their silence too.
Karan!!I've a good news for you, he just jumped on point.

What is it, Karanvir asked casually looking at those flowers in the corner wondering who sent those roses??
You're selected in World Cup Team!!!
This one statement of Rahul was enough to put him in shock and shout like hell though controlled himself in hospital.

What....But how does it happened?? I mean team was announced a week ago and I wasn't included, he asked curiously.

Cause one of the player in team got injured during practice session and they've replaced him with you as of now.

Don't know if you'll get to play or not but you're included in squad Karan, he completed his statement leaving Karanvir in happiness and hugging him tightly to enjoy that moment.
But there's an issue, he then entered with some seriousness.

Since team already left for World Cup and this happened in emergency you have to leave tomorrow to join the team, he confirmed whole scenario.
This was a good news but Karanvir wasn't happy listening that.

Debattama got back her consciousness just now and he wasn't in mood to leave and just looked at her dull face.

Congratulations Karan...that's an amazing news and you should leave now to pack your stuff, Debattama confirmed from her side to clear all the confusion from Karanvir's mind.
Rahul was taking him out but he just asked for few seconds to interact with her as he'll be away from her for more than a month and was expecting something to keep him motivated but in that moment Debattama just said few words to encourage him.

All the Best Karan... You'll definitely get to play and you'll have great play, I know!!!!
And listening to that he nodded his head with a fake smile and left.