IT WAS YOU ALWAYS💔

You're so confusing Karan... I can't reciprocate our equation now, her eyes started tearing up.

Karanvir understood something's wrong but currently Debattama was vulnerable and he just wanted her to get normal so he walked towards her.

Taking a deep breath--Mishtyy!!

Karanvir made her look into his eyes and Debattama eased a little as he held her gaze with concern and determination.

Seeing the effect he slowly slid his hands to her arms and comforted her by caressing it gently. Her breathing got normal and she squirmed a bit as her body got relaxed under his hold.

When Karanvir felt her body loosening up,he gradually pulled back his hand,not breaking the eye contact.

It's evident that you're angry on me... But for general courtesy atleast tell me what did I do Mishtyy???

He asked pleadingly.

She in her choking voice replied,You love that girl Nyra right??

Then why are you giving me hopes that you're into me,she sighed completing her statement leaving Karanvir stunned.

What??? His response came within a second of what she decoded as the reason of her anger.

He stood up immediately and just stared at her for some seconds and laughed leaving Debattama in confusion.

Why are you laughing....Did I cracked some joke, she asked annoyingly.
No-No I'm laughing at your innocence Mishtyy!!

Who told you that I'm dating Nyra,he asked out of curiosity crossing his arms.

You posted a picture with her from party and your fanpages and media pages posted that you were dating her and these pictures shows that you guys patched up,she told him making a puppy face which increased his excitement resulting in his laugh much harder this time.

Debattama you being much more a part of this Industry didn't
understood that this can be a rumor than who else can???

Nyra is Rahul's girlfriend!!!!

We studied together in college so we used to post pictures with each other and people at that time thought we were dating so we stopped posting so they thought we broke up and in this party she came for Rahul as it was his Birthday so can't we click pictures together??

Aren't we in 21st Century....can't a girl and boy be friends... I didn't expect this from you atleast and if you had any doubt you should've come to me to clarify what's with these assumptions and in the end you hurted yourself only!!!

He was so angry that he literally slammed his fist on the wall. He was so concerned for her behavior and now when he got the reason it's worthless....she was just overthinking.

Now why are you quiet...atleast speak something,he asked furiously.

I don't have the whole night Mishty... Say something,said Karanvir frustrated.

Unable to handle her silence he  started to walk past her when Debattama blurted...I'm Sorry.

Karanvir stopped in his tracks and Debattama turned on her toes to face him,her eyes softened.

--I'm Sorry for being so stupid Karan.

She paused to look at Karanvir who was standing like a statue with no reaction.Taking a deep breath she continued, I know I was being unreasonable but the day you left only I know what I was feeling about our future and then you increased my insecurities so much by not giving the attention I was expecting that if someone would've said you're married I'd have accepted that too.
I was making you a victim of my failed relationship....I'm Sorry!!

She looked down in embarrassment.

Karanvir's silence was crumbling her courage and after glancing at him pleadingly,tears started brimming off her cheeks.

Karanvir heard her choking and immediately responded.He looked at her guilt-ridden face and unshed tears and mentally slapped himself for getting carried away with his emotions.

He massaged her temples for a second and then held her hand making her sit on the bed.

He cleared his throat and Debattama was expecting an outburst but her eyes got widened when she haw him kneeling infront of her with a smile.

Karanvir look into her eyes and said,
Listen Mishty people fall in love but I've lived you....I've fallen for your insecurities, fears, confidence,and most vulnerable side which clearly connects me to your soul... And how can I take back my feelings when I've found my Soulmate.

I never thought I'll confess my feelings this way but I've realised there's no special moment...you've to make the moment special So listen to me carefully Ms.Debattama Saha
I love you....I love the way you were.. I love the way you are and I'll love you the way you'll be....Understand cupping her cheeks brushing his thumb on her wet face to stop tears.
But I guess I'm not that important in your life that you'll share your problems with me....your insecurities with me!!

I kept on asking you if something's wrong but what I got in return was your ignorance and that too on something I'm not even at fault,he told her dissapointedly.

You were the one who told me that people should share their issues with strangers and you don't even consider me that.... Where are we Debattama??

Why were you insecure when I've no place in your life... When simple communication is missing between us... Guess I don't deserve you!!!
saying that he stood up and decided to leave.

But Debattama held his hand and went towards him.

She confidently stood infront of him and replied,I love you Karan!!!

You've the most special place in my heart maybe the reason I had this fear of losing you which made me do this stupidity but if you'll leave like this I'll die.... I definitely will!!

I don't have any reason to survive and it was you who made me live again so it's your responsibility to be the reason of my survival too....

She was expecting some cold response cause she knew how much she hurted Karan but surprisingly Karanvir gently pull her in a hug and wrapped his arms around her back leaving Debattama in dilemma how to react but hesitantly she placed her hands on his back reciprocating the hug.

Breaking the hug they shared an eyelock for a second and made her sit on bed as she cried alot and he was afraid that she'll fall ill.

He then offered her some water and then accompanied her leaning himself near her on bed shifting his hands back to her arms.

Debattama leaned towards him and kept her head on his shoulder and started playing with one of his shirt's button pondering question why does he left his tour and came here to meet her as it could happen anytime.
I can't see you in tears Mishty... I don't have the patience to wait till our team comes back, he replied kissing her on forehead.

Debattama was in awe and wasn't satisfied with her destiny....When did I turn this lucky??

With these thoughts and questions they both didn't realize when they drifted into a deep and peaceful slumber.