HOW I MET HIM😍

Karanvir had finally completed his tour and performed excellently in the third match too but this time he wasn't that happy but after what Rahul advised him he wasn't sad either.
He was just going with the flow and as soon as he reached Mumbai he went to the hospital, met Debattama and realized he still hasn't completed his task yet.
It's been three weeks since Debattama was in Coma and the person who was responsible for her such condition is still roaming in fresh air so he sat near Debattama and continued reading further.
Diary did had her comeback story how after that Interview she got an offer to be a Part of Reality show Bigg Boss and she agreed to change public's point of view for her.
Debattama's father wasn't happy with her decision as they didn't want her to go back to the industry where she suffered already but she was here what she's gonna do.
And her decision was right as not only Public liked her carefree and emotional personality but also she was the Winner of that season and since then there was no going back.
She became Debattama Saha~The famous bengali actress and was allset to be a part of an adfilm with Cricketer Karanvir Sharma.
Karanvir was excited seeing that his part is also included and this might help him knowing what she think of him.

Dear Diary,
So I finally reached Mumbai today and I'm exhausted now.
This whole journey was so tiring and guess what Mr. Karanvir Sharma hasn't arrived yet.
Director told me he'll come tonight and guess I'm the only one arrived on time.
Ufff we're shooting together and we haven't even interacted....Don't know how's he as a person and will I be comfortable with him or not. Too many thoughts are popping up in my mind and the only solution is 'SLEEP'.
Not at all excited to meet him:)
*************************
Karanvir smiled reading that and immediately looked at Debattama.
So you weren't excited to meet me but were framing how will I be,he asked teasingly.
But recieved no reply in return and continued further.
Dear Diary,
So I just talked to Papa and he asked me not to call him again.I don't understand why is he so upset from me and make me upset too.
But then Ayushi suggested me to have some coffee to relax myself.
She wasn't wrong though, a cup of coffee and walk will definitely help me clear my head and hence subdue my frustration.
And there Mr. Karanvir Sharma arrived asking for some firm interaction with me on Terrace. He seemed genuine and don't know why on very first meet I told him about you...Like Seriously!!
Why I got carried away so much,we were meeting for the first time but I felt some different connection and just blabbered everything infront of him.
He must be thinking I'm crazy or maybe he won't even understand my talks..... Urghhhhh!!!
But then something more awkward happened.
So I was ordered to wear the dress I wasn't comfortable with and how would I...I've always preferred traditional and the highest western wear I chose to wear was Jeans-Top and here this was some greyish one piece with deep neck and I had no other option left so I wore it.
When I came outside I'm telling you the way I was getting conscious it was quite unprofessional and don't know how Karan understood that and he comforted me saying I'm looking good.
Uff that husky voice was such a turn on I'm telling you and cherry on the cake thing happened when I arrived in second outfit which was traditional one and he complimented me with his eyes this time. Maybe he couldn't gather words though I wanted to know his views but the moment he said it went awkward. I'm genuinely looking good this time and all I could do was to smile.
And suddenly he pushed my back towards him and asked me to stay quiet as my dori wasn't tied.
The moment he brushed his fingers on my back in order to tie the dori it felt as if he was painting a masterpiece on the canvas of my skin and with deep hues of passion I was shivering.
I literally wanted that whole moment to stop right there and I just turn back and kiss him.....Ughhhh what's happening with me!!!!
Then he celebrated my birthday on set...though he didn't accepted that it was him who told everyone but I'm sure. I haven't celebrated my birthday since last two years because of Dev cause last time it was him who made my day special and here's him reminding me all those bitter memories.
So after that shoot was over and I was here sitting in my room when I was writing you until I heard a knock on my door.
And it was Karan... He came up with a cupcake and gifts to make my day special as he thinks that I'm introvert and I didn't liked the celebration out.
He does know me but how it's still a mystery.I mean we just met in the morning and the way we're behaving is so obvious for people to think that we know each other since ages.
And that gift....he just wanted a smile on my face!!!!!
Like Seriously???Do such guys really exist in this world cause I can't believe this. He was so genuine and nice that's making me doubt on my perception that everyone enter your life for advantage.
After what happened with Dev I had stopped trusting people,interacting with them but with Karan my heart isn't listening to me.
He seems mine, he seems real, I want to trust him, I want to talk to him... Why is this happening with me!!!
I promised myself a year back that I won't indulge in any of such things. Relationships aren't my cup of tea and all love causes is pain but my heart isn't believing in my theories now!!
Is Karan my comfort zone... My soulmate????

**************************
Karan was stunned reading that. She sensed a comfort within me?? And I'm on cloud seven knowing that in her finding delight in me, in knowing that her comfort lied in me....and that's the most comforting thing, he shouted without caring about the surroundings.
He walked towards Debattama who was sleeping in her own zone, didn't know what just happened but got a reward of tender touch of Karan's lips on her forehead for letting him know unintentionally that his feelings aren't one-sided.
You're not alone Mishty, I also felt the same meeting you first time and I did thought you're crazy but now I know why you were like this, Karanvir said seeing Debattama caressing her head.
You trusted me.... I won't break it,you've tried writing my name on your broken heart now it's my duty to protect it at any cause,told Karanvir
Smiling with peace and happiness.