SAY HELLO TO NEW BEGINNINGS❤

Karanvir was getting very involved in Debattama's story each n everyday.
It wasn't his fault though Debattama did had an amazing and inspiring journey which can impact and inspire anyone if given attention.

He was continuing with the parts of her life after interview and now was entering into her journey of last one year but as soon as he unfolded the page he got reminder call by Rahul that World Cup Team is going to announce in next few minutes.

He realized it's the deciding day of his career and keeping the diary in the drawer he switched on the television praying every second that he'll listen his name.

His heartbeat was pacing really fast and it was really a do or die situation for him.

But Unfortunately tables didn't turn even after his amazing performances in last two matches of series and he wasn't included in Team India Squad.
He was heartbroken and devastated.
Rahul took flight to Kanpur where the team was to play the last match of the series which was the Decider too as even after Karanvir's 75 off 30 balls knock team lost the match due to lack of wickets.

Rahul knew it was Karanvir's dream to play World Cup and what might be his situation when his dream which got shattered.

Karanvir was sitting lifelessly in his room and wasn't receiving anyone's call until Rahul knocked it reaching Kanpur at night.

Karan.... Karan Open the Door, urged Rahul.
But was recieving no replies and had to ask for spare key from reception to get inside.

So here you are...I don't think your ears are that bad that you couldn't hear my voice,he asked sarcastically.
But Karanvir didn't responded, he was just sitting on floor and was behaving as if time stopped since afternoon when he heard those names.

Rahul sat down near her keeping his hand on his shoulder and asked to not control himself as he's now infront of his childhood friend which has even seen him naked to make his smile but his attempt was wasted.
Karan.... If you'll keep quiet like this you'll feel suffocated inside and you've to perform tomorrow...it's match day bruh just slap me, punch me, kick me if you want but don't stay quiet,he requested relentlessly.
After few minutes Karanvir looked at him with his red eyes and hugged him tightly cryingly.

Every tear falling off his eyes was proving how badly he wanted to get selected but even after putting all of his effort he couldn't make it.
Why Rahul Why...Why this happens with me everytime.I was going to give trials for Indian team, Dad died and I had to put my dream on hold.
When guys of my age were playing in Under-19 World Cup,I was looking for job to fulfill my family's requirements.

After 2-3 years when I realized it's high time to think for myself and I left the job, gave trials continuously and after struggles of 2 years I finally got selected in Team India.

Then when I was on peak of my career due to that car accident I had to stay away from cricket for months and after I overcame the injury too my form wasn't supporting me,he comfessed cryingly and maybe for the first time in his life he was complaining about his life's happenings.

Though he lost contact with his voice due the continuous crying but didn't stopped.

And now when I achieved my form too they didn't included me in squad!!
Next World Cup is in 4 years...what if my age become another rock on my way....I can't fight for my happiness from my life everytime Rahul...I can't he screamed on top of his voice.
It was Rahul's first time to see his friend getting all broken like this and he didn't know how to console him.
He himself was crying seeing him like this but controlled himself and left him.

He switched on the TV and it was Debattama's Interview which was playing onscreen.

You see this Broo.... You know this girl right, you've been reading her life all this while so what have you understood cause little did I get was enough for me to handle this situation but seeing you crying like a kid I feel you were just reading it for fun.... Cause you didn't understand anything,Rahul said taunting Karanvir.

Karanvir was stunned that why his best friend is behaving like this and talking in favor of Mishty when he never liked her.

I know you must be thinking why I am talking in favor of Debattama but it's not only you who was interested in knowing her story....It was me too ofcourse not the way you were cause I didn't used the diary but when you told me about loopholes in those accusations on her and when you asked for her Interview from me I also in curiosity saw this and trust me my impression did changed for her, he continued further impressively.
Broo you've just lost one chance of playing World Cup definitely it's tough but this girl infront lost her chance to survive, lost her chance of living a life with dignity,lost her self-respect but did she gave up ofcourse for once but she realized soon that it's not her fault that people didn't understood her capabilities....it's not her fault that she failed cause she knew she tried and that's what matters....

It's the Effort that matters Karan not the Result, he told him confidently.
She didn't gave this interview to prove herself right she spoke cause she wanted people to know that blaming her for something she's not responsible isn't right.

Same goes with you Karan, blaming yourself for something you've no control over isn't right....you did your part and just be happy that they're gonna regret for not choosing you.
Now Go and wash this stupid teary and sweaty face and slap yourself first for wasting your tears like this, he said with a fake smile.

Karanvir that day had immense respect for Debattama maybe more than Love after that.
He covered their journey from Attraction to Love and then to Respect!!
He not only learnt life lessons from her but also realized why was she so confused infront of him.

Her questions like~Are you this nice for real or I struggle everyday to survive were now finally making sense to him and he just hugged Rahul and proudly smiled seeing Debattama's picture infront.
She's definitely the One, he whispered.
I know, replied Rahul teasingly.