CAN I CALL YOU MINE...?

Heyy... Baby Girl,called Karanvir.

Debattama turned around after listening to this 3-4 times.

Excuse Me, she asked.

Sorryy actually you were lost in your own world with these headphones in your ears and weren't listening to me and I saw in your playlist you were listening to this song so I called you with that, he explained.

Debattama(chuckled)~My name is Debattama Saha Mr. Karanvir Sharma.

Karanvir(suprisingly)~Ohh!!You know me??

Debattama(smilingly)~who doesn't know you.

Karanvir(teasingly)~That's nice Baby Girl!!

Stop calling me that.. My name is Debattama saha,she told annoyingly.

Oops Yeah... Actually your name is quite difficult to pronounce so I chose this one...is it Deba-tama, he pronounced confusingly.

Debattama(laughed)You can call me Deba or Mishty...my nickname.

Ohhh that's a different name I've ever heard, Karanvir(teasingly).

She gave her some lame look and he asked what happened.

Ohh Come On...As if I don't know that half of the households in Bengal have the girl named Mishti, she replied.

You're really getting my sense of humor... That's rare, he told surprisingly.

Guess we share the same vibe, she replied smilingly.

Well your assistant told me that you're here on terrace when I was searching you for some friendly interaction before shoot so I came here... Hope you don't mind me interuppting your privacy, he asked.

No I'm Sorry I should've interacted with you in first place... It's just I was feeling a bit low so I came here for some peace, Deba clarified.

Karanvir(confusingly)~So you're seeking peace with headphones and this diary baby girl.

Debattama chuckled... Noo it's not a normal diary.she's my best friend.. She knows me better than myself and I pour my heart out writing it...she knows what I expected from my life and what I received in return.

Well my friend also tried writing it but he couldn't maintain it, he guessed.

Well she's my best friend...I share my everything to her so there's no need for me to maintain it, Deba told.

Then you should hide it secretly somewhere...it has deep secrets of Actress Debattama Saha,KV smirked.

Deba gave her some innocent looks and replied,Doesn't matter... I rarely have friends  and no-one except my assistant knows that I've this diary.

Karanvir(confusingly)~Then why you told me about it??

She looked at him as if she doesn't know the answer of his question and just replied saying "Nothing Just felt like it".

They further walked towards the shoot location as they had to check their dresses for the brand shoot.

Karanvir~If you don't mind, Can I ask something Ms. Saha?

Deba~Oh My God... In these twenty minutes you've given me like 2-3 names... Doesn't matter what do you wanna know?

Karanvir~You said your diary knows what you wanted from life and what you got in return...what does that mean... You've such luxurious life then why you look disappointed??

Deba(smiled sarcastically)~Luxurious life never guarantee happy life. Yes I've fans, finance but I'm still craving for many things you won't understand.

Karanvir~People often considers their problem bigger than others.

Deba(doubtfully)~What sort of problems you have??

Karanvir~Don't mind but I don't prefer sharing personal things to strangers.

Deba~You know most of the times strangers understands you better cause they've no reason to judge you.

Saying this she went inside as they reached to the shoot location but they definitely left an impact on each other's mind.

As soon as the shoot starts, you'll have to shoot in two outfits, one is western and other is traditional,told the Director.

Ofcourse they were working with each other... It had to be comfortable but she never wore a dress like it so she was uncomfortable a bit.

You're looking good, Debattama heard a compliment in Karanvir's husky voice. And that's what she wanted...the confidence that she's looking good and else it went well.

But the other shoot had some plans. As soon as she entered a pair of eyes got stuck on her. She had worn a red lehnga, open hair and was glowing with sunlight cause had minimal makeup.

He couldn't stop his eyes gazing her. He was literally drooling over her and just mumbled "Drop-dead gorgeous".Ofcourse she looked well earlier too but he gave her that compliment more for her comfort but this time it came straight away from heart.

Shoot was about to begin until he saw her lehnga's Dori lingering through her waist. He tried telling her but there was whole crew and he didn't wanted her to feel embarrassed.So he just came behind and whispered,Stay quiet and behave normal.
He held the dori and entangled it tighly. But the touch was sure enough to send chills down her spine.

Sorry... I had to do it that way!!BTW you look better in this.
She gave her doubtful look and he realized he might messed it up so he covered up quickly by saying...that was also good but this one's better,he sighed and she smiled.

She was drooling over his innocence and he was impressed by her confidence

Little did they knew...this is gonna go further too.