YOU'RE OFFICIALLY MINE🤗

Goshhhh My life's hell,blabbered Deba frustratedly.

What happened Mishti...why have you created all the mess in your room, asked Mrs. Saha confusingly.

Mum I don't have anything good to wear, she told in an annoyingly cute way.

Your whole room is filled with clothes right now and you're saying you've nothing to wear Mishti, told Mrs. Saha shockingly.

Mum I've my date with Karan...My first date and I've nothing good to wear, she told anxiously.

Mrs. Saha patted her head realising how unreasonable her daughter is sounding but then just laughed out hard annoying Debattama more.

Mishti You look good in every outfit So wear anything you feel comfortable with, she gave her the solution to her problem.

Finally after 1.5 hours she came out when Mrs. Saha called her that Karan's waiting outside.

Till the time Debattama arrived Karanvir in order to tease her kept on honking horn and she came out in red dress with red cheeks fuming with anger.

What the Hell Karan... Can't you wait a little...you're literally honking this horn so loudly, she told smashing the door and sitting inside without allowing Karan to open the door for her.

He knew she's annoyed alot so he played her favorite songs to cheer her up but Debattama wasn't in mood to response nicely.

Mishti What happened, he asked caringly.

Nothing,she instantly replied angrily.

I know this isn't cause of me honking horn thing....Then why are you upset Mishti tell me, he asked requesting her.

But Debattama shook her head sideways showing that she isn't gonna reply back.

Mishtii you're gonna spoil our date cause I'm not gonna stop until you tell me the reason for your annoyance,he ordered her.

She knew he's not joking this time so she poured her heart out.

Karan....I saw an article regarding us that we're dating and just because of my accident I gained weight so People are saying that I'm pregnant tooo... She replied on the verge of tears.

Karan gave her tissues and then took her inside as they reached the resort.
Debattama wasn't in good mood and was feeling low but Karanvir couldn't see her in such condition so he held her hand and took her to the dance floor.

One hand interwined with his,Debattama's other hand went around his shoulder while Karanvir's hand circled her waist.Their eyes locked and they started grooving with music.

Karanvir twirled her 2 to 3 times, her dress flowing with the beats making her laugh her heart out enjoying the treatment.

He pulled her back and Debattama's hand landed on his shoulder and Karanvir's hand went on her bare back cause of the backless dress.
Listen Mishti...you don't have to ruin your mood cause of what others think, he whispered in her ears and then twirled her again.

He then swiftly turned her towards him and her back collided with his chest...resting his hands on her belly he said.. Remember one thing I love to see you smile,don't you dare to hide it with pain!!

She then twirled and faced her.They stared deep into each other's eyes and Debattama replied wrapping her hands around his shoulder and swaying slowly this time to match the pace with the music.

I know Karan...but this news it affects me alot and I guess the only solution for it is us getting married,she replied hesitantly revealing her desires.