YOUR SECURITY COMES FIRST🙏

I told you that she's not gonna be with you,her image isn't good but you didn't listened to me, told Rahul putting his hand on his shoulder.

Karanvir knew this time Rahul is right so he didn't contradicted and just sat there regretting that he didn't listened to his friend.

But Suddenly he realized something and asked Rahul why he said her image is bad cause little did he read the last words Debattama wrote that she's in love with Dev!!

Listen Karan people say that she slept with Directors and Producers for her career and some of her private pictures also went viral when the Director accused her for using him and he told everyone that she sent those pictures to seduce him, said Rahul hesitantly.

Karan was shocked listening to such shock accusations on Debattama and asked Rahul about the Director and understood something's really wrong when Rahul said it's Dev Banerjee.

She was in love with this guy and she considered him as her guide and closest friend then how come he accused her for seducing her and also Debattama left her film because of Casting Couch then why will she go with this option herself,he thought.

Karan... Karan, where are you lost, asked Rahul.
Something's really wrong Rahul...the scenario I read in that diary and the scenario you're telling me are totally different and amongst both of them Atleast one case is wrong and to find out which one I've to read that diary,Karanvir told and ran towards his room.

But the dustbin was empty, room service guy already took all the garbage and he got dissapointed.

Why do I have to be so impulsive, saying this he slammed his fist angrily on the wall.

Seeing his friend in trouble Rahul went to the reception and got permission to search the stuff in the store room.

Karanvir was sitting disappointed in his room blaming himself for losing Debattama's diary and also the only proof to find out the reason for her such condition.

Stop blaming yourself...here's your oxygen to survive, said Rahul making faces by placing the diary on bed.

You got the diary, Karanvir asked curiously.

I think so... Broo you should thank god to have a best friend like me, replied Rahul confidently.

I really should,told Karanvir by hugging Rahul excitingly.

What you said has actually gave me doubts that there's something in this case and if this diary can clear those doubts then I had to find this,told Rahul and left leaving Karanvir with the diary.

***************************
Dear Diary,
Today I'm really happy....guess you know the reason???
Ummm... So Dev was ignoring me from past two days after my confession and we were really awkward with each other so I asked him to meet me alone to clear all the doubts.
Why are you ignoring me Dev, I asked him.
He hesitantly denied and tried to leave but I holded his hand and pushed him towards me.
Dev I didn't confessed my feelings to get such treatment from you,I told you cause I was feeling restless and thought this might remove the awkwardness but your behavior is forcing me to think that what I did was wrong... I love you and there's nothing wrong in loving someone then why are you punishing me??
I literally poured my heart out infront of him and he was standing quiet.
I felt like punching him on face but satisfied myself by just shaking him for response.
It's not like that Deba, he replied giving me some hopes.
I don't think I deserve you Debattama...you're so talented, beautiful,young and I'm a middle aged guy you're just attracted to cause I helped you.
This time I really slapped him....how could he call my love attraction just because I'm few years younger than him.
I'm sorry for this but I had to Dev. I don't care if you're some years older than me...I just care about my feelings for  you and they're genuine,I replied confidently with fire in my eyes.

I didn't expected the response from him but I wanted him to understand that I love him for the way he is!!
When I did that I decided to leave from there until a strong hand pulled me into the room and slammed the door shut behind me.
Before I figure out what's happening Dev smashed his lips against mine.
I kept my lips shut though but the feeling of someone coming this close to me was surreal so I responded back and let him have a tour of my mouth.
But damn these calls...One of the Spotboy knocked the door and called me for shoot.
And we had to stop our emotions there.....Arghhhhhh!!!!!

I in order to stop things getting awkward bowed my head down blushingly tucking my hair strand behind my ears to avoid eye contact.
But Dev came close to me and whispered in my ears, You're not getting rid of me Deba... I'll come back soon to complete what we left.
He left me there to blush cause of his words and I waited for him to go further before me to avoid any thoughts on Spotboy's mind.
Ufff....I'm writing this after my packup waiting for Dev.
Will tell you if anything happens!!

*************************
Karanvir was hurt reading those words but of course knew what his priorities are....he had to read further to know the link for this case and for that had to tolerate this torcher on his heart.
Knowing his lady love so deeply in love with someone his heart was broken into pieces but for the sake of his love he had to seek points for this case and continued further,Also if they were so in love then why isn't Dev here to meet Debattama when she's fighting with life and death....what happened in these two years that the guy Debattama is so in love with doesn't even bother to see her for once!!!