"LONELINESS IN CROWD"

Happy Birthday beta...May God blesses you with all the happiness.
Thanks Muma, replied Debattama.

But I hoped Papa will wish me,she said further.

You know Beta he doesn't like you... For him you don't even exist then why you hope everytime,her mother said.

Cause that's the only thing I can do Mum... Expecting my father to Atleast wish me on my birthday...Just a formal wish!!
Is it too much to ask for???,Debattama said frustratedly.

But she knew she isn't gonna get what she want so she hunged up the call.
But since she took a break from the shoot just to pick up the call Karanvir overheard her conversation when he came to call her.

He immediately ran towards the hotel and asked the chef for cake and requested crew members to decorate the lobby as it's Debattama's Birthday.

As soon as she arrived back for the shoot...Everyone shouted "Happyy Birthday".

She was surprised and hell confused!!How does they know that it's my Birthday....I didn't tell them then who, she was lost in her thoughts which was interrupted by Karanvir's husky and low voice around her ears.

In case you wanna know who did this for post credits~It's me,he bowed his head with confidence.

But she wasn't happy knowing this. She never celebrates her birthday like this and prefer being alone with some peace.

She gave him a cold look which was enough to make Karanvir realise that he might did wrong so he just covered it up saying Happy Birthday Mishti.

Debattama though wasn't happy with this gesture but as soon as she heard "Mishti" in his sweet tone...all her anger fade away.

She smiled and replied saying Thank You.

Everyone were chanting "Happy Birthday" song for her while she was blowing candles and cutting up the cake. It was something new and sweet experience for her as noone ever celebrated her birthday this way.

She gave slice of cake to everyone and left.

After a while, she heard a knock on her room door and opened and guess what it was Karanvir.

You.. She asked curiously.

Why, were you expecting someone else, he asked.

Um... No,but I didn't expected you too, she replied.

That's possible cause I did several things people never expect from me, he replied sarcastically.

You're such a gone case I must say, she said confusingly.

Am I... May I know the reason for getting this tag Ms. Saha, he asked.

Your talks... I mean it's just too difficult to understand you, she replied.

Then why you try to do so, he smirked.

She chuckled and asked why is he here after packup..?

Well I thought you didn't liked the way I celebrated your birthday and assuming that you're a conserved person I decided to be with you on your special day, he told smilingly.

Really...Do such guys really exist...he's so sweet and genuine at the same time, she thought.

Ms.Saha If you're done with your interaction with yourself...you can welcome me inside, he asked.

Ohh... Ya sure, she welcomed him.
So May I know how your assumption helped you out with the idea of celebrating here,she asked sarcastically.

Ugh... Well I don't know if you'll like it or not but here's a cupcake made by me and a gift with some paranthas...Hope you'll like it,he replied hesitantly.

She smiled seeing his efforts just to made her day special.

A stranger is doing it for me... And my closed ones don't even bother to wish me, she thought.

Don't you think you're being too perfect for a normal person,she asked curiously.

Is this a compliment or allegation,he asked.

Whatever you think... Just wanna know the answer,she folded her hands and asked doubtingly.

I'm just a normal person Madam...you've just met wrong people to trust on, he smirked.

What... How does he know that I've trust issues or I'm asking it alerfully and out of curiosity...Is he a magician,she thought.

Should I call for a priest to allow you cut the cake,he asked.

Uh-No...she hesitantly said.

She cut the cake and they had paranthas together.that's probably the first time she was enjoying someone's company in all these years and that too without any awwkwardness.

And he was just comforting her...Why even he didn't know...Maybe he was also enjoying her company and maybe was relieved seeing her smiling face that too in reality.

He asked her to unbox his gift and she was just laughing her heart out cause it was a popup gift which had joker nose.

I swear this is the worst thing you could gift to someone,she told.
I know but I've recieved the best return gift,he smirked.

And what's that, she asked curiously.
Your smile....he blushed.

She chuckled....and just stared her all this while....How's this even possible that someone's so perfect she kept on thinking and smiling.

He left after a while leaving several doubts and memories for her to think off❤❤