Chapter 44

Sebastian set Zoe in the passenger's seat, walked around the car and got into the driver's seat.

"So are you ready to go to the set?" Sebastian asked Zoe,

"Your just trying to keep my mind off of the surgery" Zoe said flatly,

"Well, are you ready?"

"Yes"

"Good" Sebastian drove to Set and helped Zoe to the trailers to find the whole cast lined up waiting for her.

"Welcome back Zoe!" They all yelled in unison. Zoe giggled and clung onto Sebastian's leg while her face turned a light red. The cast laughed and all said individual hellos.

"So do you know what's wrong with your foot?" Antoine asked,

"Well it turns out she needs surgery" Sebastian said, right as he finished his sentence Sebastian's phone rang. He pulled it out of his pocket and and looked at the collar ID "That is the hospital now, I'll be back in a minute" Sebastian walked away to a trailer and took the phone call. 

"So Zoe, do you miss coming to set?" Robert asked,

"Sometimes, it gets boring when my dad is on work calls" Zoe responded,

"Well you can come here any time you want" Tom (Holland) said,

"Thank you, and out of curiosity when do you guys finish filming the movie?"

"In about two months" Jeremy said. After a few more minutes of light conversation Sebastian came back from his phone call.

Sebastian's phone call:

"Hello, is this Sebastian Stan?" The receptionist asked,

"Yes I am"

"I am calling to schedule your daughter's surgery" 

"Yes, I was expecting your call" 

"We have a time available on the 27th so in eight days"

"That works great, what time?"

"How's 5 am?"

"Perfect"

"Amazing, I will send you a list of things to prepare her the night before"

"Thank you so much"

"No problem, have a nice day"

"you too" Sebastian hung up the phone and walked back to the others.

"Hello dad" Zoe said cheerfully,

"Hey Princess"

"We were talking about when you will start homeschooling Zoe" Chris (Evans) said,

"I was thinking Tomorrow" Sebastian looked down at Zoe, "What do you think?"

"Why can't we start today?" Everyone laughed and Sebastian picked Zoe up.

"If you're so eager why don't we get some lunch and go home to start?"

"Okay!" Everyone said goodbye and Sebastian carried Zoe to the car. Sebastian got in his seat and looked over at Zoe expecting her smile to warm his heart but her face was set like stone.