November 5th

Running out as soon as the sound of the bell rings you yell "I'll see ya later Xiao!" he just raises a brow in return before you smile brightly at him.

shrugging it off by you just being you he huffs before Aether says "meet you at the movies?"

"Yes" he replies before walking out.

Humming to yourself as you get ready for the recital. for this recital youve always had to dress nice.

Finally being done with getting ready you sigh looking in the mirror looking at yourself you feel pretty.

The girl smiles to herself before looking in her jewelry box. Digging through the box you find a necklace not quite the one youre looking for but smiling fondly at it.

"here" Xiao shoves a small container in the girls hands "... what is it?" she asks looking at him "well if you open it then you'd know what it is." he replies sarcastically

"no need to be sarcastic." she rolls her eyes "if you don't want a sarcastic answer. don't ask a stupid question" he answers "oh my god you fuckin- you know what i will just open it" she sighs he just cracks a smile in return.

Opening the small container she sees a pretty necklace a silver one with a heart half of it covered in evidently fake diamonds but pretty nonetheless.

The way it shines makes it appealing to the eye. Xiaos voice snaps you out of your trance "I... I saw you... looking at it, the other day.." he adds avoiding eye contact "I.. was I thought I was discreet about it to" she laughs

"No you weren't it was pretty fuckin' obvious" in return the girl erupts into laughter "okok just help me put this thing on" she holds it out he just nods and takes the necklace out of your hands.

Turning around and letting him put the small necklace on you smiling when he lets go turning around and tackling him into a hug.

Barley grounding himself in time so he doesnt fall caught off gaurd by the way you wrap your hands around the back of his neck "... thank you Xiao" she says smiling.

Carefully wraping his hands around her waist he just says "you're welcome..." not wanting to let go but eventually doing so before smiling smugly "youre soooo sweeeeet Xiaoooo" she drags out some syllables.

"Get away from me you weirdo" he sighs pushing your face away laughing at this you stop.

Still smiling fondly at the little necklace you put it on smiling while looking at it checking the time you sigh its 3:45 you need to be there by at least 4:10.

"Gotta go catch the bus I guess" she sighs

Getting there you sigh for the nth time smiling happily at your instrument it has been a while since youve entered a recital and you feel quite giddy but then reality sits in...

The crowd. theres a big fucking crowd instantly being replaced by fear... repeating its ok that you'll be fine

meanwhile with Xiao

Getting ready to leave but he still cant help but feel that hes forgetting something.... Something important but a call interrupting his thoughts "hey, yeah im on my way I'll be there in like 3 minutes" he says walking towards the theater

4:30 is when he gets there making idle chit-chat with aether he sighs checking his phone again "Hey, hey no checking your phone in the theater its rude!" he beems

Xiao just huffs in return before turning his phone off and shoving it in he pocket and with that the movie begins.

Back to you