Christmasssss

Tackling Xiao once you get outsude of your house for school "it's Christmas!!! ahhhhh im so happy"

"Its literally the 1st of December" he deadpans "shhh"

"Get off of me, your squishing my legs" he says wiggling underneath you "Fuck you now im staying here you whore" you grumble putting more weight on him.

After he gives up you get up and he doesnt move "oh shit did I kill him??" she says nudging him in the side

You go towards him looking at his face thats still pushed into the snow then you blow in his ear Xiao instantly shoots up and covers his ear with a red face.

then scowling "what was that for???" he questions "it was for uhhhhh no reason but i might have to do that more often if its gets that type of reaction" you smile "do it and your dead." he looks you dead in the eye

"ahh! so scary" you say sarcastically getting ready to run to school

"Man I'm so tired" you say as you lay on the snow in the courtyard "thats your fault" Xiao replies

"You're so mean to me" you say "Oh, I thought I heard a familiar voice" you hear a soothing voice say "Kazuha!" you smile looking up at the tree he was sitting in.

"How the fuck did you get up there??" you ask bewildered "language." Kazuha warns "English" you say in return and then Xiao coughs

"oh Kazuha meet Xiao. my best friend" Xiao grimaces from being friend zoned before anyone can say another word you says "and Xiao this is Kazuha, we met when I was practicing the violen" you smile

The boys stare at eachother a while before Kazuha says "A pleasure to meet you" he smiles sweetly Xiao just nods

The air is thick and awkward "ughhhh" she says flopping back onto the shivering at the coldness "floor time." she says "no." is all Xiao says in return "floor time" shes again but more stern.

"I'm not gonna lay on the snow with you get up" and thats the most Xiao has said infront of Kazuha "floor time" she persists "May I ask what floor time is?" Kazuha asks already having an idea

"Floor time is when I need a break or to calm down I lay on the floor and say floor time Xiao usually lays on the floor as well" you day in a matter of factly tone shivering after.

Kazuha swiftly jumps down from his tree and then gives out his hand for you to take you give him a quizzical look and then he speaks "The floor is cold... your gonna get sick."

"Ohhhh I dont get sick but okkkk" you say grabbing his hand Xiao looks away from the scene before he interrupts and calls your name instantly getting you undivided attention "The bell is gonna ring. Let's go" he says turning around.

"bye-bye" you say to Kazuha and in return he just smiles and waves but you cant help but think the smile is sad like he lost something you'll have to ask him later.

"I see" is all he says to himself "I was correct your heart belongs to someone else...." he doesnt want to let go of you just yet but it seems he was playing a game he could never win.

Going to class you smile at Lumine and Aether but you see girls talking to them the nervously look at you and the girls still havent noticed you and Xiao.

"You guys really shouldn't hang around Xiao and y/n" the girl warns "why?" Aether asks flicking his eyes to you and the girls gauging your reactions.

You dont react infact you out a hand on your hip and even smile "well first of all y/n shes... shes scary!!! she might even be-" they dont get to finish before you go "boo" in a monotone voice.