Realize 17

I'M TURNING 17 ON MARCH 19!!!!!!

Did you hear about what happened to Japan? Yeah, I live in Japan remember? But I'm okay, thank God that we weren't near any beach or sea, BUT the earthquake was REALLY scary. I was in the train station when the first (worst) earthquake happened. The ceilings in the train station was falling off little by little!!

there are still some after shocks and people around us was panic buying so we were like "I guess we should too :/ " like when your slow, you can't buy rice, bottled water, bread, and some other main foods!!!

The Internet connection is horrible!!! I can't use the Internet in peace!!! >:/

Don't be shy, if you want to ask something, just ask :)) just saying, bcoz my friends that aren't in Japan kept on asking like "Where were u when it happened!?" or "Were you scared to death?!" etc. so just ask :))

on with the storyyyyy...

Elliot's POV

Have you ever felt that when someone was staring at you and even if you look at that someone they won't look away, that maybe the person was thinking of how to kill you or something?

Well, Kale was there, sitting two tables away from me in the library, staring at me, like I did something... wait. What if Paggie told him that I talked to her and he's thinking of telling me to back off or... or...

He stood up and walked to where I'm sitting. I looked at him terrified, and follow him with my eyes.

"Dude, I'm not going to kill you, chill." Kale chuckled. He sat on the chair across from me and stared at me again.

"You know, you're getting creepy," I told him. He shrugged and leaned forward. I leaned back. "Yes?" I asked.

"Just thought of talking to my friend about something. " I raised an eyebrow "Friend?" He grinned "Well, if you don't want to be friends again..."

"No, no. I'd like to be your friend again... It's just... why?" he sighed "Well, I'm still mad at you for punching my friend." I mumbled a "I know." and he nodded.

"But, I also need to tell you something, to clear some things up." he told me.

"What?" I asked. "About you, and..." he stopped " Tani." I waited for him to continue, but he didn't. I was getting impatient "What about us?" I asked.

He chuckled "Sheesh, be patient." I rolled my eyes at him. "Well, Paggie told me that you talked with her yesterday."

He suddenly smiled sadly and changed the subject."You know," he said and looked out the window, still with that sad smile. "I... I don't think Patrick is for Tani. And I need your help."

I was kind of shocked as he told me this. Well, not about Patrick not for Tani, but that he needed my help because of it.

"You want me to do something about it?" he nodded. My hands turned into knuckles "How can I do something when she hates me because I PUNCHED HER!"

Kale looked shocked at my outburst while the librarian shushed me.

"I... I just..." I sighed and started to explain "I didn't mean to do it, okay? I don't know what got into me and-" he cut me off.

"I don't understand, but I know that your regretting it, which is a good thing so we're cool." this made my face lit up. I got a friend back. "Let me get back to Paggie and your conversation."

"Oh, okay."

"You told her that Tani rejected you," I cringed at the memory " And we told Tani and she told us that she didn't-"