realize 12

Hi!

No Elliot in this chappie!

Sorry for wrong spellings or grammar!

vote and comment!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Recap :))

"He thinks we're on a date." I mumbled silently. It was too hard to talk after laughing like that " Hm?" Patrick asked as he wiped a tear wmaway from his eyes.

"Nothing." I smiled.

_______________________----_-__________

Tani's POV

Patrick is so sweet. Yeah, that's the word. He was like a guy every girl wants. The perfect boyfriend. For me, he is a sweet, great friend. I like him. I really do. He was a kind of friend that will never hurt you. That's what I learned from the dau we became friends, oh, and he is wierd in tons of ways.

It's been 2 hours and we weren't even bored of talking random things. And I think we just ate all thhe desserts on the menu. Seriously. I don't think I need any lunch.

Patrick chuckled while standing up "Restroom." he said. I nodded and he went out.

Patrick's POV

I got out of the room and went straight to the kitchen.

"Hey, Clay!" I called my cousin.

Clay is our waiter today and he is the one helping me with my plan. He turned at me with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm ready." I told him. He smirked "I thought you were going to chicken out." he chuckled "I mean, two hours dude."

I rolled my eyes and walked back to the room, with Clay on my back with a big bouquet of roses.

I stopped infront of the door and stared at it.

My heart was beating so fast, I might die.

I can do this.

Yeah, I can do this.

Taking another deep breath, I nod at Clay and opened the door. "Hey."

Tani turned her head and smiled at me. God, she is so pretty.

Tani's POV

I was kind of surprised when the classical/romantic music changed to Justin Bieber's 'One Less Lonely Girl' right after Patrick opened the door and got in... I wonder if he noticed that?

Right after our eyes met, I saw something different, not the Patrick that went to restroom who was all wierd and nervous... the Patrick that just came in, he had a serious but soft look and his eyes held a little worry in them.

"You okay?" I asked with a small grin. He nodded and smiled widely.

He sat back and drank his drink before looking back at me with the cutest smile that I saw on his face "What?" I asked.

It took him awhile to answer, but finally said that confused me " Clay..." he said in quite a big voice, but not that loud.

Wait. Did he just got my name wrong? But that's a guy's name!

I gave him a VERY confused look and asked "Are you sure yo-" but was cut off when the waiter came in with a big boquet of roses.

I tilted my head, confused, then looked back to Patrick who had a sheepish grin on his face. He stood up and took the big boquet of roses from the waiter, thanking him and calling him 'Clay'. Oh, so he's 'Clay'.