rĘäŁîŹē 5

I am super duper uber sorry that it took me weeks to finally post!

Like I said I was sick for more than a week, then when I got well, school work...TONS of school work! Gah! I'm not even finished yet!

There's going to be ALMOST everyone's POV here., hehe., might be confusing, but please have fun!!

-----------------/-------------------------------

Recap:

"F*ck that guy! I wish that Brooke would die sooner." I told paggie as we got closer to my car.

rĘäŁîŹē 5

Kale's POV

Paggie opened the door on the backseat and she went in first then she helped me put Tani on the seat. She sat properly and put Tani's head on her limb.

I was furious. Who the hell does he think he is! I thought while I got in the car. I looked behind worried for Tani "Hospital?" I asked Paggie who was caressing Tani's hair. "I... No... I don't think she wants to go to the hospital... I don't even think that she'll press charges on that jerk." she sighed.

I nodded while putting the car on gear. We decided to go to her house. "She has a sister right?" I asked Paggie "Yeah, she might be home." after that we became silent, not a word spoken until we got to Tani's house.

The lights were out and it looked like no one was home. I slowly parked my car in their driveway. "Maybe she's asleep." Paggie said. I nodded and got out of the car. I opened the door to where Tani was and gently carried her. Paggie got out then she closed the door.

We walked to the door then rang the bell. We waited for a few seconds and no one answered "Maybe she went somewhere." Paggie guessed She looked at Tani " You think that her keys are in her pocket?"I asked.

Paggie searched Tani's pockets for a key "Got it." Paggie told me as she took a

key out of one of Tani's pockets. She opened the door with it and slowly opened it "Candice?"

No one answered

"I'll put her in her room, look for her sister." I told paggie. She nodded and went upstairs. I slowly walked on the stairs to her room, making sure that I won't wake her up.

I'll make sure that Elli would regret every word that he said and every move that he made. Damn it.

I opened the door to her blue room and slowly put her on the bed. I put her in the covers and walked out her room to look for an aid kit. When I got out, Paggie came "Candice isn't here. I'll call her using Tani's phone." she told me. I nodded "Do you know where the aid kit is?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's in... I'll just get it. Call her sister. Her name is Candice." she told me. I nodded "Candice. Kay" I said and got back in the room.

Where is her phone?

She didn't bring any bag or something to the party. Suddenly something vibrated, somewhere. I looked around and realised that the vibration came from Tani's hoodie pocket. I quietly took it out of her pocket and looked at the caller ID and saw Elli's name. The anger in me grew back.

I got out of her room and ran outside. I'm going to do some yelling, so I went out. I anwered the phone not saying anything, I waited for him to talk.

"T-Tani?" he asked, his voice shaking "What the f*ck do you want Elliot?" I hissed. He was silent for a few seconds "Kale? Dude I-" he tried to say something but my temper got the best of me "What? Your gonna apologise? For punching her, or for being a jerk who didn't understand his best friend's feelings? Oh wait. Maybe because you didn't care!!"