rĘäŁîŹē 6

Here it is!!!

Finally!!!

teehee ;)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

rĘäŁîŹē 6

Candice's POV

We got to Elli's house in silence. I suggest that someone hold me back 'coz I might kill him.

We parked by his house but no one got out.

No one got out and no one talked.

After a few minutes, I shighed and got out. They followed as I walked to the front door. I raised my hand and pushed the doorbell

After a few seconds, we heard footsteps jogging to the door. It opened and when I saw Elli, I immediately reacted and slapped him hard, but it didn't look like he was hurt even a bit. But when he looked at me with a sad and guilty expression, I saw his cheek getting red, a mark of my hand. Hah! I thought.

"I-I deserve that." he said.

"No! You deserve more, you f*ckingly numb Tani's so called damn b*tchy jerk *sshole of a best friend!!" I yelled in just one breath. Wow. That must be a record for using almost every bad word in a sentence in just one breath!

"Aren't you going to let us in, *sshole!?" I screamed. He looked down and took a step to the side, letting us in.

I went straight to the living room and gestured for him to sit down. I tapped my foot impatiently until he sat down.

"Look, I-" he started but I cut him off "Ah! I'm not here to hear your excuses!" I said pointing my index finger at him. "I will not listen to your excuses because I don't care!! You are such a jerk!! You are so numb! So naive! So... so... so not a person to be called a best friend!" I screamed at him while I rolled my fists into a tight grip.

He looked hurt and I didn't care. He hurted Tani emotionally for years and physicaly! "Don't give me that look! You're so numb! I hate you and your slut!" I yelled more.

Paggie put her hand on my back and rubbed it up and down. I sighed continued with a grunt and plopped on the sofa " Why are you like this?" I said almost sobbing. I was angry and sad for Tani.

"I-..." I took a deep breath "If I don't know that Tani would get angry at me if I hurt you, then you might be on the floor right now not moving!" I told him.

I glared at the tired and frustrated looking Elli. "Do you really think of Tani as your best friend?" I asked him, trying to be calm.

"Yes" he whispered.

Kale laughed "Really?! Does that mean that in your dictionary 'best friend' means 'Take her kindness for granted' , 'Let your girlfriend bully her' or 'Never believe in her' !?"

" Ofcourse not! And I believed in her!" Elli growled. Kale snorted "Then why didn't you believe her when she said that your slut is cheating on you?"

He became silent for a few seconds "Because... she told me last time that she was just jealous so she said those things about Brooke, okay?"

Kale was about to say something again, but Paggie talked "Do you like her?" she asked.

"Ofcourse I do!" Elli answered.

"Elli! Your 'like' towards her and her 'like' towards you are totally different!! She likes you more than a friend since, ever! She always gets bullied by Brooke and her friends when your not looking. She always got hurt because of you! They treat her like their personal maid and she didn't complain anymore because she was scared of loosing you... again. Even just for a day." I said angrily.