Realize 18

I am soooo sorry >.< It's a month or two? REALLY sorry.

Okay, so maybe just a few more chapters left?

ENJOY AWESOME PEOPLE <3

"SO..." I started hesitantly as Kale and I walked to my locker, the day after I saw Elli and him come out of the library together. I've been trying to ask Kale about it since this morning, but I wanted to ask him alone... and I don't think I had the courage, I mean, we've pretty much tried to not talk about Elli because I feel really sad when we do. But this, I need to know.

"Hm?" he asked.

"Well... I just wanted to know if... you know, you're umm, friends again? With Elliot, I mean." I asked not looking at his direction. But I took a quick glance at his reaction and it was surprise and amusement but was gone with a flick of the eye.

He shrugged, "How'd you know?" he asked.

"I saw you two walk out of the library together, yesterday." I mumbled, feigning a yawn, trying to look like I wasn't really that interested.

"Oh," he rubbed the back of his neck, a habit that he does when he is nervous or hesitant. Something that I learned from Paggie,.

Then silence came.

"Hey," Kale said softly, giving me a side hug, "Are you angry?"

My eyes widened at his question, "No! No! I'm not angry! Just a little surprised." I shook my head, "I think it's nice that you're friends again." and I really am. It's partially my fault that they stopped being friends and I feel awful about it.

We got to my locker and I started putting my books in it and taking out stuffs that I need for my other classes while Kale waited for me as he leaned on the locker next to mine.

"Cool. I'm not expecting you to suddenly be okay and hang around him again if you don't want to, so yeah, no pressure, okay?" he said

"Okay." I smiled warmly at him. You know, I don't get why I get closer to guys than to girls. I mean, Paggie is a great girl best friend but Kale just knows me better and I can talk to him more comfortably than her.

"Is Paggie okay with this?" I asked.

He scratched his head,"Well, a little pissed, but she's trying to understand that I want to be friends again."

He ruffled my hair and said, " Come on girlie, we're gonna be late."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared at Elli as he wrote something on his notebook. I miss him. I miss everything about him. Maybe we can start as friends again? Just like Kale and him... But he knows I love him... And he liked me in freshman year and I 'dumped' him when he confessed to me, which we really need to talk about... or just forget about it and REALLY just start over, since he doesn't really like me like that anymore, right? Right.

As if sensing someone staring at him, he turned his head around and smiled warmly at me when our eyes met. I can feel my face warm up so I started to look around frantically, looking for something to distract me from his gaze.

I heard the chair beside me screech which caught my attention, and I looked up to see Patrick giving me a curious look as he sat down on the chair.

" What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"Uhh... I think I saw an insect flying around, guess I was wrong." I lied.

I flickered my eyes at Elli's direction and saw him frowning at us. I guess he still hates Patrick.

Time dragged slowly as lunch came, I swear, every time I look at the clock, it goes five minutes back. Clocks are so cruel these days.

I munched on my pizza as I waited for my friends and boyfriend to come. They were all busy. Well, I don't think Kale was busy, maybe he's with Elli outside. I dunno. ugh. I wish I can just go with them.

"Guess who?" someone asked as they covered my eyes with their hands. Thin and soft hands, "Paggie." I answered. She took her hands off my eyes and huffed, " You're no fun."

" So I've been told."

She rolls her eyes at me and we started to talk about random things when Patrick came with two pizzas on his tray, " How's the two beauties doin'? " he greeted. I smiled at him when he kissed my chick and sat next to me. "Nothing much, just staying beautiful." Paggie answered.

I rolled my eyes.

" So ready for the party tomorrow?" Patrick asked. Paggie's eyes twinkled with excitement and answered, " Heck yeah! I bought dresses for the two of us!" she turned to me. My eyes bulged at the word 'dresses' and glared at her. " I will not wear a dress." I told her.

She didn't listen to me but turned Patrick with a smirk, " I am going to make this girl of yours so pretty, you're going to melt!" she said excitedly. "Where's Kale?!" I almost screamed so the topic will change.

"Oh, he's ummm..." she looked at Patrick then at her salad, " I think he needed to something so... yeah."

Patrick nodded and dig on his pizzas.

===============================================================================

You know what I love about Paggie? She picks un-slutty clothes but BEAUTIFUL dresses. Some friends would pick revealing sexy dresses, but Paggie bought a silver strapless dress that covered my chest nicely and the skirt flowed just under my knee and I put on my gold accessories. My hair was simply wavy and glossy, thanks to what ever paggie put in it. She made my make up natural, just some mascara and lip gloss. I really hate lip gloss, yeah it makes your lips shiny and cute but it's sticky! Guys should hate it too because when tey kiss girls it's gonna be real sticky right?

" You look so beautiful!" she squeals as I put on simlple gold sandals.

"Thanks to you." I smiled.

" I know right." we laughed.

"You think... Patrick will like it?" I asked nervouly... You think Elliot will like it? Wait. Was Elli coming to the party?

" I don't think he's coming." Paggie suddenly said, not the answer that I was really expecting. " Uhh... wrong answer, I asked if Patrick will like it. Not if Patrick is coming, because he obviously is."

"Girl, you said 'Wait. Was Elli coming?' " she impersonated.

" I do not sound like that!" I gasped. She shrugged with a smirk.

"Just, stop thinking about him just for tonight? I mean, you have a boyfriend and you need to have some fun!" she lectured me, before she can continue the door bell rang.  "COMIIINNNGG!" Paggie sang as she hopped down the stairs to the door while I simply walked, how she can do that with high heels? I will never know.

When I got to the door, I saw Paggie and Kale already flirting and hugging while Patrick stood there awkwardly. Can't blame him there. The two were too... touchy tonight.

When Patrick saw me, his smiled widely and hugged me when I got to him and he kissed me, "You look so beautiful, I really need to thank Paggie."

"Thanks," I laughed.

"No need for thanking!" Paggie smiled at us happily.

I turned to Kale and saw him giving us a forced smile, but when he met my eyes he smirked, "Looking hot Tani!" and laughed.

"WE ARE SOOO GOING TO HAVE FUN TONIGHT!" Paggie squealed.

To the party, we go.

============================================================================

Please don't hate, no Elliot today but maybe the next chapter he will pop on a few scenes. :D

VOTE LIKE COMMENT TWEET COMMENT FAN COMMENT!!!

-love-

-lots-

-proud2bme- (sorry about the spacey... space, blame wattpad. lol)