realize 13? 14?

Warning...

This sucks...

sorry!! I'm just really busy and I have writer's block but I'm trying my best to write :((

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

recap

"Hey Tani, Patrick." Kale greeted. Paggie sighed heavily and turned her body to us, saying "Tani! I've been calli-" she stopped mid-sentence and stared at us. Patrick's hand on my waist and me blushing.

She closed her eyes. Took a deep breath. Opened her eyes and finally... squealed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Elliot's POV

"Who what!?" I yelled when I heared a group of girls talking about Tani when I passed them.

They turned to me, some have a dreamy look, and some pissed "We said 'Tani and Patrick are dating....jerk." a girl that was glaring at me told me. Patience Elliot. Patience.

I was about to ask something, when they started to walk away, mumbling things between 'girl puncher' and 'girl bff puncher'. God, half the school hated me!

Not the point!

Patrick and Tani!? What the h*ll!!

I felt my blood boil and jealousy ran through me. I can't really explain what I feel. It was like somebody punched me in the stomach and I threw my guts out (A/N: EW. Wierd image on my mind. Yuck.).

I turned my head to the right and saw Tani and Patrick just get out of the cafeteria... hands enterwined together.

I stared at them with wide eyes, feeling hurt. She was laughing and blushing and looking like she was having fun... something that she did with me.

She probably felt me staring at her because she slowly turned to me, her smile gone.

Then I saw something in her eyes... something that told me that I still might have a chance, and I will not waste what I saw.

She turned back to Patrick and walked away with them. She looked prettier without her glasses and her hair flowing on her back.

But there was still something that bothered me. Why did she dumped me on freshman year? Why did she laugh at me and dump me then they tell me tht she liked me since I was young??

That thought was and still is bothering me.

Tani's POV

It hurted when I saw his hurt and sad face. But what's the point of liking him if he didn't like me back? I wasted years of waiting for him and I will not waste time anymore.

"Hey, you okay?" Patrick asked as he tightened his grip on my waist. I looked up at him and gave him a fake smile "Yeah. I'm fine."

He frowned at me and looked in front of him. I didn't know why he frowned. I looked down at the floor and silence covered us as we walked to my next class.

"You were... thinking, about him." Patrick suddenly said. I looked up but he didn't look down at me "Huh?" was my brilliant response.

He stopped, making me stop too, and he turned me to the side to face him.

"You were thinking about Elliot." he said as he smiled sadly down at me. I moved my mouth, trying to say something, some excuse, but I just looked like I was chewing gum.

"Hey... don't give me that sad and guilty look." he chuckled. I was giving him that look? He caressed my cheek with his thumb "No one can just forget about their feelings for someone. I understand." he assured me before he kissed my fore head and started to walk me to class again.

I stared at the back of his head, his hair slightly swaying back and forth with every step he took. He was too nice.

I looked infront of me and saw Brooke was leaning by her locker, glaring at me, making me shrink behind Patrick's back. He tightened his grip on my hand as we passed Brooke.

Why was she glaring at me? She got what she wanted! Why was she not grinning at me?! What else does she want!?

We stopped infront of my class and he kissed me on the fore head before I went in.

As soon as I got in the room, I stopped and stared back at the pairs of eyes that were staring at me.

I blinked a few times before I started to feel self-concious and sat on my seat, the very front closest to the door, I turned around to see if Elli was already in the room... but he wasn't there. I felt relieved, but I also felt sad.

The bell rang and the teacher came, but Elli wasn't in class. The day went by and Elli didn't come to the classes after lunch. Tell you the truth, I was getting worried. Was he sick? Is he okay? What if he was cutting classes?... He never cuts classes.

The final bell rang. I stood up, and slowly walked to my locker... I must look like a snail.

"Hey, Tani!" I heared Paggie call. I looked up and saw my friends and boyfriend by my locker. I made my pace faster and when I got to my locker, Patrick immediately wrapped a hand around my waist and didn't let go even when I was putting my things in my locker.

"Naaaawww! Look at them!" Paggie giggled. "Our little baby grew up!" Kale sighed like a father.

I blushed while Patrick just laughed at their act.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Something happened yesterday......

......I ACCIDENTALLY KICKED MY GUY FRIEND ON HIS GROIN!!!

lol

We were in our Japanese class for foreigners and he was sitting on the same table as me and he was across from me. We were fooling around and I tried to kick -UNDER THE TABLE WHERE I CAN'T SEE HIS LOWER PART- his feet or limb or knees... but I kicked his little friend!!

I didn't really kick him that hard, it was just a little kick, and he was like "AAAAAAAA!!!!!"

He was over reacting... he always does.

lol

Ever kicked your guy friend on his groin?

on purpose or accidentally?

Comment what happened!!

PS

vote

comment

fan

:D

+love+

=I'm cookie monster 2 =

•proud2bme•