rĘäŁîŚē 1

Hey there!

Okay, wellllll I was listening to Taylor Swift's 'You Belong With Me' and this story just popped outta my head......

I'm not planning on making this story long, it'll be just 4-6 chapters... or more...

I dunno, but I'm sure that It will not got 'till 10chapters.....

Soooooooooo

READ! VOTE! COMMENT! Fan please? LOLz

Tell me if you want me to continue and what you think about it!!!

Have fun!

rĘäŁîŚē 1

Tani's POV

"Oh, she's fine Elli! She can get it by herself!" Brooke told Elli while glaring at me. Elli looked at me with a 'Are you sure?' look. I gave him a 'It's okay!' smile then said " I'll buy the drinks. So, what do you guys want?" I asked.

Everyone told me what they wanted then I went to the vending machine to buy their drinks... With my money. Sigh. I'm not really supposed to be in that group. The sparkling guys with sexy bodies, the girls who wears short skirts and high heels. While me? I wear big glasses, T-shirts and snickers.

The only reason that I'm with the populars is because of Elliot / Elli, my best friend since diapers until now that we're seniors. Who has a girlfriend that bullies me but is an angel infront of Elli.

Ugh, I even tried to tell him that she's a devil but it was a bad idea. He got angry at me for saying bad things about his 'kind' girlfriend, he even asked me how I can say things like that about Brooke because she was 'very nice' to me. Yeah right! Ever since she became his girlfriend, she and her friends treats me as their personal maid when he's not around! He didn't talk to me for a week and it was killing me, so I apologised and lied to him that I was just jealous of Brooke because she has more time with my best friend

I have this really big crush on him - since forever! - and I don't want everyone to know, I mean... Hello?! Schools' perfect boy is best friend with the school's no.1 looooser! That's already wierd, so me having a crush on my best friend is just so out of space. I like him so much, that him not talking to me just kills me.

I balanced 7 drinks on my hands and started to walk back to them. When I was close I tripped on someone's foot, making me drop the cans and bottles I was holding to the sand box in the park. I looked at the person who obviously tripped me and saw the devil of my life wearing that red short skirt, black tank top and high heels -so not an outfit for a park- grinning down at me evilly.

"Hey what happened?" I heard Elliot say "I'm so sorry, Tani! I didn't mean to trip you! You were not looking at where your going so you..." she trailed off as she began to 'help' me pick up the drinks. "No, I'm fine..." I told her and started to pick some too.

Elli came and helped me carry the drinks while Brooke checked her nails then mumbled for just me to hear " Ugh! there's sand in my nails! Clean it up later!" uhh!

Elli gave the guys their drink and I was starting to give the girls their drinks, Brooke first "But there's sand all over it! Can you please clean it first for us?" she told me giving me an angelic look, I guess Elli's looking at us. "Uhm, yeah, sure." I said and went to the dringking fountain and started to wash it there.

After washing it, I went back and started to pass it at the girls again. And I gave it to Brooke first, who is flirting with my best friend "Umm, We're not in the mood to drink right now, if it was earlier maybe we drank it. I'm really sorry! Oh, I know! Why won't you just bring it back home?" she told me while she scratched her nails on Elli's scalp. God! If I had the courage, I'd be breaking their nails!