rĘäŁîŹē 15

To those who didn't read my last message of why I haven't uploaded for like a month, go to my profile and read it.

It's a pathetic excuse, but I love my iPhone!!!!

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

RECAP

"Did you, or did you not, dump Elliot when he confessed his love for you on Freshman year??"

.........WHAT!?

Tani's POV

What. The. Big scary place down there!?

I did not dump him and he never confessed his so called 'love' for me!! Wait. What if they are just messing with me? I'm supposed to laugh, right? "Ha, haha, haha, ha, okay." I fake laughed "Please stop messing with me."

Kale still had that amused look on his face but Paggie frowned. 'Kay, They're serious.

"I did not dump him because he never freaking confessed to me!!" I cried. What is wrong with him!? Now he lies!?

I felt my face get hot in anger. Why would he even do that?! So everyone will love him again and think that I'm the bad girl!? He-. I snapped back to reality when Paggie talked.

"He told me everything that happenned and it sounded stupid but he looked like he was telling me the truth." she frowned.

==========REEEEWWWIIINNNDDDDD===========

Elliot's POV

I sat under a big Oak tree, eating my lunch. I miss Tani. Very much. I haven't talk to her for... forever!

I closed my eyes and rest the back of my head on the tree. I can't believe she's dating Patrick!! But, if she's happy with him then I should be happy for her, right? But I love her and I can't forget about the thing that I saw in her eyes that I have a chance! But maybe it's just for us to be friends.

I pinched the crook of my nose and sighed heavily. There's too many 'but's and 'maybe's.

"Too much stress?" a familliar voice asked me.

I opened my eyes and almost screamed when I saw Paggie, sitting on a thick tree branch. I looked at her with wide eyes. When did she get there?

"I've been sitting here before you even got here." she answered my unasked question.

I cleared my throath "W-what are you doing up there?" I asked

"I was gonna jump down and surprise Kale and Tani when they come here. But, they must've saw you sitting there so they probably went looking for me somewhere else." as if on cue, her phone rang.

She answered with a grin that said 'I think I'm pshycic' and winked at me playfully. "Hello?... Uh-huh... Mmmmmhhhhmmmm... I'm with-" she looked at me and smiled " I'm kind of busy right now... Uhh, homework... No! It's okay... Yeah, I wanna finish this on my own... I'm not sick, Kale..." she chuckled "Okay, bye... Love you too."

She grinned at me and I raised a brow at her "What?" she asked with a grin. "What do you mean 'What?' ?" I asked suspiciously "You're supposed to glare and say 'Serves you right!' or something." I mumbled.

I heared her sigh heavily " Okay. I'm sorry for telling you to bug off and never talk to Tani. I was just getting over protective, okay? She's my only girl friend. Anyways, it's okay for me if you talk her."

I just stared at her, making my neck ache from looking up too much She sighed "Look, I'm angry at you for hurting Tani, but I feel bad when I see you walking around and ignoring your other friends. So, I thought that you needed to talk to someone... here I am." she grinned. Hmm, never thought that she'll be nice to me... ever.