rĘäŁîźē 3

Yeah, yeah. I know that the story's.... uhhh... story is real fast.

It's because (like what I said in chapter 1) It's just going to be a short story! Like only 4-6 -or more- chapters. Okay? gets? All clear? If you have questions ask me!

rĘäŁîŹē 3

"I..." she looked like she was hesitating but still continued "You?" I asked. She took more deep breaths "I... I-I l-lo... I l-luv... I l-l-o-uve... I love...."

Tani's POV

"I... I-I l-lo... I l-luv... I l-l-o-uve... I love...." f*ck, I can't do this. He has a girlfriend who's really hot and who he really loves and trust... He won't break up with Brooke just because I told him that I like him. He won't love his bestest best looser friend.

I took one last deep breath "I love.... Taylor Swift's 'You belong with me'. There! That's my secret." I told him. He looked confused " You kept on stuttering just to tell me that you like her song?" he asked me slowly. "Uhm, yeah! It's cute!" I said then we just talked again, sitting on the ground.

After a few minutes, I yawned tired "It's getting really late. Let's go home now." Elli looked at his watch " Yeah, let's go!" he said. He stood up and stretched a hand for me to take. I took his hand and he pulled me up like I weighed like a pencil.

"Thanks" I said. He smiled and nodded.

--------------••••••••••••••----------------•••••••••••••••----------------••••••••••••••••

We got out of his car and he walked me to the door. And I swear I saw Candice peeking by the window.

"We're totally going to do that again." Elli told me. I laughed and opened the door

" That was really fun!" I told him "Thanks"

"Anything for my bestest best friend!" he said. "Okaaay, night!" I said and then waited for him to go, but he hugged me and whispered on my ears "Your a great friend... Stop calling yourself a looser." he pulled away then smiled sheepishly "nightie night!" he said then ran to his car, leaving me by my door. Frozen.

"Will you close the door now?" I heard my little sister say. I slowly turned around then walked to my room like a robot.

When I got in, I locked it and squealed as quietly as I can. I twirled to my bed and flopped down my bed sighing happily. I curled my body while I turned on my side and bit my lower lip, preventing myself to squeal again. I stared at my dark blue guitar with lavender specks on it, Elli and I painted it when we were 16, I wanted to play it, but I was kinda tired too...

This night was really fun, I just wish that It'll happen every night.

So not going to happen...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I woke up before my alarm clock rang. I bit my lower lip, remembering yesterday's event.I jumped out of my bed and put a random cd in the radio, as soon as the song started I danced like crazy and used my hair brush as a mic.

I stopped when I saw the time, signing for me to take a shower and go to school.

Aaaaaa! I'm so excited to see Elli again!

I took a shower. After taking a shower, I dried my hair lightly anf braided it. I put my glasses on and wear the usual, baggy jeans, big T, converse.