Tired

Dream: "We decided to go star gazing this weekend in Outertale" I smiled softly.

Blue: I smirked and tease Dream. "Seems like you disliked him a while ago dream what's really going on in that head of yours do you like Horror?~"

Dream: I just frowned and blue stopped smiling and felt guilty I could tell by his aura. "I can't believe you'd suggest something like that blue you already know who heart is set on." Blue looked away but protested.

Blue: "You should really get your head out of the clouds dream... I'm just glad you two are friends. Horror's one of my best friend please don't hurt him dream he likes you and that's actually rare for him to get along with someone on the first meeting." I got up feeling upset with dream a bit and headed for the door.

Dream: "B-blue where are you going!?"

Blue: "I'm going home I need some time away from you and Ink." I walked out closing the door and opened a Portal home and went inside without a second thought.

Dream: It hurt knowing I caused a problem that made negative energy. "Ah Fuck I'm such a idiot!" I yelled in rage as I slammed my face onto the table.

(In Nightmare's mansion)

Nightmare: "Hmm?" I felt a negative aura from dream... I was curious of it so I went to check it out. I teleported into Dream's house a few feet from him. Dream was yelling at himself it seemed I was shocked. "Dream?"

Dream: I looked up to see nightmare, I went silent. He looked confused and I realized I was emitting negative energy I began to cry I just was so sick of everything right now.

Nightmare: I sighed and turned to my passive form on purpose. I picked Dream up and walked him over to the couch and sat down with him. "Come on share what's wrong I'm sure your... B-b-brother can help" I took a shakey breathe out trying to calm down myself for saying brother is hard for me.. Dream cried and was clinging to me.

Dream: "I'm tired! I hate myself I don't deserve to be happy right now I'm so fucking overwhelmed with my life I can't even explain it to you because you don't understand the life of dream no one but me! I don't get why you fucking care your just a stupid hostile Octopus. I hate you more that anything for that day you threw me into HT (HorrorTale) to die I didn't die... I met horror... I wish I died... Nightmare I wish I died maybe I'd be better off dead I mean You want me dead of course but I bet it be better for anyone then make mistakes that affect people.."

Nightmare: I slapped dream. He got quite from shock obviously I pulled him into a hug. "Look the multiverse needs you needs me needs us. Dream I'm tired too but don't do something else you'll regret okay.. I did and look where it got me you idiot your lucky I don't want you dead dead. Look at what I did for you. I'm passive and stuck like this for a while. Good outcome can come from bad outcome I know the world we live in isn't the best but it's all we got." Dream didn't say anything. "Come on won't you smile?" I tickled dream and he started laughing and giggling and smiled. "There we go bro-" I smiled back a bit.

Dream: "T-thanks brother I'm glad you came." I hugged my brother once more and he hugged back and soon left. I felt better than earlier but I still had to apologize to Blue. I opened a portal to Underswap and entered. "I'm coming to apologize blue."

~KillerSD23 Writing out~