Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Twenty Eight:
Jennifer's Point Of View:

"Missed me, eh?" He chuckled, his arms wrapped around me.

"Of course I missed you," I exclaimed. "Ugh," I pulled away, and hit his shoulder. "You know I hate surprises, you ass!"

He laughed. "Your reaction is so much better when it's surprise."

I glared. "Yeah? Tell me how my ass looks, walking away!" I turned, and began to walk.

"Looks fantastic babe," he said, wrapping his arms around me from behind. "I know you're not mad." He whispered in my ear.

I smiled. "Of course I'm not mad," I said. "I missed you!" I looked up at him. "Tell me everything."

"Let's enjoy the party first, yeah?"

I nodded.

• • •

"What are you doing here?" I sat beside him on my bed.

"Well, if you want, I can leave." He joked.

I gave him a serious look. "C'mon, Justin. Seriously, I know your tour dates, and locations. Why are you here when you're supposed to be in Detroit. What are you doing in Dallas?"

He shrugged, playing with my fingers. "The tour was kinda cancelled." He said.

"Kinda cancelled?" I asked. "What happened?"

"I was, um, doing some stuff."

I furrowed my eyebrows and narrowed my eyes. "What kind of stuff, Justin?"

He sighed, exaggeratedly. "It wasn't that bad, babe, and no one got hurt."

"Justin Drew Bieber."

"I was just driving!" He told me. I rose a brow. "After drinking a few b-"

"You shithole!" I yelled, pushing his shoulder so he laid completely on his back. He sighed. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Babe, I was just-"

"Don't even try to make up a damn excuse, Bieber! There is no excuse, what are you doing, trying to die?! Haven't we been through this before?"

"Baby, I had two beers, and they wanted to race. I wasn't putting anyone in danger!" He sat up.

I laughed. "Oh no, of course not. Just all the people who were there and, oh wait, yourself!"

He ran his fingers through his hair. "Jen." He sighed. "I'm sorry."

I scoffed, and sat up against the headboard. "Sorry." I muttered.

He looked over at me. "I really am. But it's okay, I guess. I'm taking a time out of music." He said.

I blinked. "What?"

"I'm just gonna lay low for a while. Get myself in check." He told me. "Please don't be mad, okay? Everyone and everything turned out fine."

"Yeah," I said. "Luckily."

"Babe." He groaned.

"Fine, fine," I sighed. "What are you going to do on your break from music?"

He blinked, and smiled. "Are you really asking me that question?"

I shrugged. "Are you going to Canada?"

"Maybe at a point," he shrugged. "I'm mostly staying with the most beautiful girl on the planet."

I scoffed. "Fine, go to her." I joked.

He laughed, and leaned in, giving me a soft kiss. "I really am sorry."

"It's fine," I ran my fingers through his hair. "As long as no one got hurt."

"Don't worry," he kissed me again. "I'm not going anywhere." He winked. "Except to the kitchen because I haven't eaten since the plane." He stood up.

"Have fun with that."

"Oh, I will." He smiled, and left.

I sighed. God, what am I gonna do with him.

~ ~ ~

THIS IS LIKE THE SHORTEST FCKING CHAPTER EVER AND IM SO SORRY😩😩