Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two:

Justin's Point Of View:

"I don't think I can.." I said. "I have plans."

"Your loss, Bieber," Twists voice sounded through my phone. "Maybe next time."

"Yea," I nodded, although he couldn't see me. "Next time." I mumbled.

"Yea. Maybe I can see Jen again. Its been a while," He said.

"I'll, uh.." I cleared my throat. The thought of Jen with Twist is not very pleasant. The though of Jen with anyone else is not very pleasant, actually.  "I'll see if she's up for it."

"Alright man. I gotta go, the strippers are here." And with that, he hung up.

I chuckled, shaking my head. "Wow," I mumbled, dropping my phone on my bed. As I did so, there was a knock on my door. I walked over and opened it. On the other side was Jennifer. I smiled. "Hey," I moved out of the way, so she can walk in.

She did. "Hey," She chirped.

I chuckled, and shut the door, walking over to her and wrapping my arms around her from behind. "What's up, baby?" I kissed her neck softly.

"The sky," She giggled.

I rolled my eyes. "Ha ha." I said, sarcastically.

She laughed. "Nothings up. I was bored." She placed her hands over mine, and leaned into me, as we did some weird waddle type thing toward the couch. I sat down, and pulled her down to sit on my lap.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I don't know," She shrugged. "I was hoping you had plans so I could tag along." She smiled, cutely.

"Oh, I was gonna head to the strip club with the guys. You can totally tag along. Maybe get on stage and perform for me?" I couldn't help but laugh as she hit my chest.

"Shut up," She rolled her eyes.

I chuckled, wrapping my arms tighter around her. "You know I love you baby." I kissed her cheek.

She smiled. "I love you too." She said.

"But seriously, maybe I can take you out..?" I asked. Her smile widened.

"Like on a.."

"Date," I didn't let her finish her sentence. "You up for that?" I smirked, as a blush spread onto her cheeks.

"Yea," She bit her bottom lip, trying to prevent the smile, but she failed completely. "I'd love that. Its been forever since our last date.." She commented.

I nodded. "And we're changing that." I tapped her leg, so she would get up. "Leggo."

She giggled, and stood up, reaching her hand down for me to grab. I took her hand in mine and intertwined our fingers.

***Twenty minutes later***

"Sprite, please."

I almost smiled at how cute Jen was because, let's face it, she's incredibly adorable. But the smile never made it to my face. Instead, I narrowed my eyes at the waiter, who was enjoying his view of my girlfriend. "Same."

He nodded once at me, and wrote down our orders. "I'll be back in a couple of minutes." He said before walking away.

Jennifer looked over at me. "Okay, so what's going on?" She asked me.

"What?"

"You were staring him down like a starving pit bull who saw the first piece of meat in weeks. So what's up?" I stared blankly at her.