Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five:

Jennifers Point Of View:

"You know," Caitlin said, casually. "One of these days, we should go on a double date."

"What do you mean?" I asked, eating another piece of popcorn.

"Oh, you know... you, Justin, me... Niall."

I choked.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

She giggled.

"Caitlin, don't just laugh and tell me what you mean!" I demanded.

"Nothing! I mean, I just thought it'd be cute if you and your boyfriend were to go out with me and my b-"

I screamed.

"Jesus, Jen!" She laughed. "Calm down!"

I hit her in the face with the cushion. "Don't tell me to calm down, woman! You and..." I paused.

"What?"

"Nothing," I whispered. "I thought I heard something outside. I wanted to be careful, incase nobody knew yet."

"Oh... im going to have to talk to him about that." She nodded, her voice also soft.

"Lets change the subject," I suggested, my voice back to normal.

***

"Okay..." I mumbled. "Yea, I understand. Its business."

"Alright, bye." I said as I finished the call.

I sighed.

"What was that about?" Justin asked as he walked out of the bathroom. "You sound disappointed."

"I am." I mumbled, resting my head on his bare shoulder when he sat beside me. "And its all your fault."

"Wha-? My fault?" he asked.

I nodded.

"What did I do?" he asked.

"You," I poked his side, and he squirmed a bit. "Were the one who told me to take the job."

He was quiet for a few seconds. "What happened?" he asked softly.

"I leave early. In two days." I told him. "She talked to dad and everything; its done. I go to New York for a week, then Texas, and then back to New York, for a fashion show." I explained. 

"So..."

"Yea..." I spoke. "What're we going to do?"

He wrapped his arm around my waist. "I'll go with you." he answered. "I mean, I don't leave for Cali for another month and a half. I'd rather go with you."

I smiled. "Its settled then."

"Yea," he kissed the top of my head. "It is."

"We have to get to packing." I told him.

"Mhm..." he hummed. "I'm lazy."

I giggled. "Me too." I said. "But we have to, so get up." I said, as I stood.

Justin groaned, but stood up as well. "Fine. I better get some kisses, though."

I laughed, rolled my eyes, and shook my head as I headed over to the closet.

"Is that a no?"

***later that day***

"So, they're dating?"