Chapter Seven

A/N: Justin is 17, along with Jen. They are both almost 18, and i'm making Justin go on tour now bc... yea. So i'll just make him go on tour and it'll just be extended. :) 

*~*

Chapter Seven:

Jennifer's Point Of View:

I watched as Justin carried Jazzy on his lap, her smiling up at him as he talked to her. I smiled as Jaxon, who was on my lap, reached over to touch my face, making me look down at him. I licked my lips, which still lingered with Justin's from when he kissed me, not to long ago.

No, where I kissed him. It was... Wow. I can't believe I actually kissed him. I shook out of those thoughts, and smiled at Jaxon. "Jenni, come in here!" My dad called. I stood up, still carrying Jaxon in my arms, and walked into the kitchen.

"Yea?" I answered.

"Have you packed?" Dad asked.

I gave him a weird look. "Huh?" I asked. Now, he gave me a weird look.

"Justin's going on tour." He said, in a 'duh' tone.

"What?" I asked, and he nodded.

"You haven't packed?" He asked. I shook my head quickly, slowly placing Jaxon on the floor. He ran back into the living room.

"Well, go! Hurry, we leave tomorrow afternoon!" I ran out of the kitchen on instinct, almost busting my ass half way there, because of my socks. I ran up the stairs and into my room, quickly getting out my suitcase from under my bed, and placing it on my bed.

Moments later, Justin walked into my room. "What're you doing?" Justin asked, shutting the door behind him.

"I forgot you were going on tour!" I exclaimed, grabbing a whole bunch of clothes and putting them on my bed.

He chuckled. "I'll help." He said, walking over to me.

***Next morning***

"Wake up."

"Jen, wake up."

"Jenni, wake up!"

"Oh my gosh, Justin, what do you want?!" I groaned. He laughed.

"You need to start getting ready. We're getting ready to go." He told me.

"No.." I wined, snuggling into my pillow. "I'm tired."

"And I don't care. Scooter told me to wake you up. So get up!" He shook me. I groaned, hugging my pillow. Justin huffed, before placing a big, wet kiss on my cheek. I sat up quickly and pushed his chest.

"Ew!" I exclaimed, pushing him off of my bed. He grabbed onto me just in time, so that I fell on top of him. "Asshole." I scowled. He shrugged.

"You love me." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Not today." I stood up and walked into my bathroom.

***After she showered...***

I walked back out of my room to see Justin laying on my bed, using his phone. I hurried into my closet, changing into a pair of baggy grey sweats, a grey sweater, with the word 'Bieber' written on the front, and my black converse.

I put my wavy hair into a messy bun, and stepped back out to Justin. "I'm ready." I said. He stood up, and stretched. "Let's go." I walked out.

"Woah, whats your problem?" He ran after me, and walked by my side. I shrugged.

"I'm not in a good mood." I said, as we walked down the stairs.

"I can make you be in a good mood." He winked. I rolled my eyes, pressing my lips together, and felt my cheeks heat up. "I see you blushing." He cooed.

"Shut the hell up." I walked into the kitchen, where my dad, and Pattie were, along with Jeremy and the kids. I heard Justin laughing behind me.

"Idiots." I shook her head, smiling as I heard Justin, Chaz and Ryan singing-no, yelling, one of Justin's songs in the living room. The adults laughed, as I walked over to my dad. "Good morning to all of you." I smiled, giving my dad a kiss on the cheek.  

"Baby! Baby! Baby, Ohhhh!" The boys sang terribly as they walked into the kitchen.

"Gee, I always knew you used auto-tune." I winked at Justin, before walking over to the fridge and getting out the orange juice.

"Excuse me?" He asked. 

"I said, I always knew you used au-" He cut me off by turning me around in his arms. He took the orange juice out of my hands, and placed it on the counter. He put his hands on either side of my face, so I couldn't go anywhere. 

"Now, Jen, think very closely on what you're going to say next." He said, against my lips. I took a deep breath, before placing my confident smirk on my lips again.

"I said," I dramatically cleared my throat. "I always knew that you used auto-tune." I said. 

He shook his head, and leaned in to whisper in my ear. "I would kiss you right now, in front of everybody." He whispered so that nobody can hear. He pulled away, and spoke in his normal voice. "Now, Jennifer, repeat to me what you said. I couldn't quite hear." He smirked. 

I narrowed my eyes at him. Did he think that I didn't him to kiss me, though? Because I did. I really, really did. So I smirked, and moved his arms away from my face. "I repeat," I walked away from him, toward the entrance of the kitchen, so I can easily run away. "I always knew that you, Justin Drew Bieber, used auto-tune." I said. 

I saw him lick his lips, and I ran away. I ran down the hall, where nobody could see us, just in case. I heard him running after me, and he grabbed my wrist, and pushed me against the wall. He smirked, putting both my hands over my head. 

"You asked for it." He said, before pressing his lips against mine. I felt myself smile, and I couldn't understand why. Why am I so happy that Justin is kissing me? If this were to happen three weeks ago, I would have slapped him, and told him I hated him. 

But now, as his hands move to my waist, and mine wrap around his neck, I ask myself why I would have done that. He's not as bad as I thought he was. He's actually kind of.. Cute. 

Now I get why all those girls like him. He's sweet. Caring. He's a nice guy. And i'm kissing him right now. Wait.. Did I just admit in liking Justin? I think I did. 

He pulled away from the kiss, which was honestly too short, and I noticed that my dad called for us. He smirked, pecking my lips once more, before walking away. I stood there, and smiled. I licked my lips, and realized that it was true. 

I like Justin Bieber. 

*~*

Oh snap-a-doodles.

She likes Justin o_O 

lol I hope you guys liked it!! ♥

Comment, Vote, And become a Fan! :)

Stay Lovely♥

~Samantha