Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen:

Jennifer's Point Of View:

***Next Morning***

I woke up with a huge headache. Sitting up on my bed, I groaned, pressing my hand against the side of my head. I noticed my phone vibrating from a new message I got.

From: Daddy

Meet us in the buffet downstairs for breakfast in twenty  minutes. Don't be late.

I rolled my eyes, and dropped my phone only bed before standing up.

***Twenty Minutes Later***

I changed into my new crop top, that I got yesterday, and a pair of light faded skinny jeans. I put on a pair of flats, that matched my pink top, and let my hair loose, holding it back with a pink bow.

I was three minutes late for meeting my dad, but didn't care. I took my time walking out of my room, and down to the lobby where the buffet was.

Justin was he first one I saw. His back was turned to me, and he was seated next to my dad on the booth. The only empty seat was beside him. I let out a deep breath, before walking over to everyone. "Morning, Jen." They all said.

I forced a smile, and turned to Ryan, who was sitting across from the empty seat by Justin. I leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Switch seats with me."

"Why?" He whispered back. I could feel Justin watching us, but decided to ignore it.

"I like to watch when people come in and out, so if I'm facing the door, I wouldn't look nosy by looking back." I lied.

I mentally patted myself on the back for that one.

Ryan raised an eyebrow at me. "You're such a weirdo." He shook his head, but stood up, and went over to sit by Justin. I smiled, and sat beside Chaz.

I didn't look at Justin the whole time, and ate my breakfast in silence. "Jennifer," My dad spoke as I finished off my eggs. I looked up at him. "What are your plans for the day?" He asked me.

"Um... I'm just going to walk around the beach... Meet some fans and shop a bit." I shrugged, taking a sip of my orange juice.

"Alright.. And you Justin? Are you going with her." I kept my eyes on my empty plate.

"Oh.. Uh.." Justin's voice was scratchy, and he cleared his throat. "I didn't really have any plans." His voice didn't change.

"Well, do you mind going with her?" My eyes snapped up to my dad. "I don't want her out alone."

Of course.

I sighed, and looked down at my lap, fiddling with my fingers. "Um.." Justin cleared his throat once more. "S-sure."

"Good. The guys apparently have dates.." Dad said.

"Hey!" Chaz spoke from beside me. "We do have dates! Twins, baby." He reached over to fist bump Ryan.

"You know it!" Ryan said.

I looked up at my dad. "Whatever. Pattie is going to relax at the spa with the Erin, and Jeremy is.. I don't know what Jeremy is going to do." Everyone chuckled. "I have to go do some work so, please, everyone... Stay out of trouble. Especially you two." Dad motioned between me and Justin. I let out a huff of air, as I slid out of the booth.

"No promises. Love you dad." I sent him a fake, sarcastic smile, before walking out of the buffet. I heard Justin hurry to reach up.

"You have to wait for me. Your dad wants me to watch after you." He said.