Chapter Two

Chapter Two:

Jennifer's Point Of View:

I woke up to a big, wet, sloppy kiss on my cheek. I tried to sit up, but couldn't. I opened my eyes to find Justin hovering over me. "GROSS!" I wiped my cheek with my covers. He chuckled. "Get off of me!" I pushed his chest but he didn't budge.

"Nah.. I kinda like this position." He smirked, leaning closer.

"Justin. Get off of me. I will spit on you." I said, pushing him.

"Do it. I dare you." He moved his face closer to my face. I stuck my tongue out and blew, causing spit to fly onto his face. I used the opportunity and managed to push him off, then ran out of my room, down the stairs.

"IM GONNA GET YOU!" He yelled, running after me.

"DADDY!" I yelled, running into my dad's office and hiding behind his chair.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"JEN!" Justin called, running into the office, then stopped in his tracks.

"What's going on?" Dad asked again.

Justin wiped his face. "She spit on my face!" Justin said. I laughed.

"Jen, why would you do that?" Dad asked, turning to face me.

"Because he slobbered all over my cheek and was on top of me. He didn't get off so I told him I was gonna spit on him, and when he didn't get up, I spit." I said. "I warned him." I shrugged.

Dad looked back at Justin. "Jay, why were you on top of my daughter?" He asked, rubbing his temple.

"Because.." Justin shrugged. Dad shook his head.

"Kids." He said before walking out.

"NO! DADDY!" I yelled, running after him. "Don't leave me alone with.. THAT!" I pleased.

"Sweetie, go shower." Dad laughed.

"Justin.. Go do something." And dad walked away. Justin smirked at me.

"What?" I asked. "Your dad told me to do something." He said coolly. I gasped.

"YOU'RE SUCH A PERVERT!" I yelled.

"But you love me." Justin laughed.

"Ew." I said before running into my room. I made sure to lock the door before I went into my bathroom to shower. I washed my hair as I let the warm water fall on my body. When I finished my shower, I changed into a short red dress, that was flowy in the bottom, and tight on the sides, showing my curves nicely.

I put on my red Toms and then went to the bathroom. I blow dried my hair, and curled it nicely. I made a twist in my hair, on one side of my hair, and used a red bow to hold it there. I did my regular make-up: Black eyeliner, two layers of mascara and strawberry lip gloss. When I thought that I looked okay, I grabbed my phone and skipped downstairs.

"Where's dad?" I asked Justin, who was sitting down on the couch, playing with his phone.

"He went to a meeting or something. They needed to talk about us." He said, not even looking up. I rolled my eyes. Dad is never here..

"Whatever." I mumbled, walking toward the door.

"Where do you think you're going?" Justin snapped.

"Why would you care?" I snapped back, glaring at him.

"You're not going anywhere." He said.

"Watch me." I scoffed before reaching for the door knob. Before I could open the door, Justin caught my waist from behind, pulling me back. "JUSTIN!" I exclaimed. What does he think he's doing?! "Let. Me. Go!" I said through gritted teeth. He dropped me on the couch.

"Scooter doesn't want you going out unless it's with me." Justin said.

"What?" I said with a little more attitude than I intended.

"We have our first date today. I know it was supposed to be yesterday, but I was busy." He told me.

"Oh, so since when do YOU get to choose when we go on our 'Dates'?" I used my fingers as quotation marks when I said the word 'Dates'.

"Your dad chose. He told me to take you out today. So, get your purse or something and leggo." He ordered, sitting back.

"Wow. How romantic. How did I ever get so damn lucky." I said sarcastically as I walked up to my room. I heard him laugh as I walked into my room. I took my Black bag and slung it over my shoulder, dropping my phone inside as I walked out of my room, heading to the living room.

"Ready?" Justin asked, standing up.

"No." I mumbled.

"Great." He smirked. "Leggo." He said and led me out to his Range Rover. He opened the passenger door for me and let me slide inside. He just stared at me.

"Thank you." I breathed.

"You're welcome." He smiled, shutting my door and making his way over to the drivers side. He started the car and pulled out of my drive way. This is gonna be a long day..

*~*

Sorry if it's short... But the date is in the next Chapter!! <3 Do you like it so far? Love you!

~Samantha