Chapter Twenty Three

Chapter Twenty Three:

Justin's Point Of View:

"Journals tour..."

She blinked. "Journals tour?" She repeated. I nodded. "Oh.. my god, that... thats great!"

I did a double take. "Wait, what?"

"That's amazing!" She wrapped her arms around my neck in a tight hug.

I loosely wrapped an arm around her waist. "You're not mad?"

She pulled away enough to look at me, but her arms remained around my neck. "Why would I be mad?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Because im leaving... You were looking forward to me visiting you during your modeling, and I won't be able to."

She shook her head, a small smile on her lips. "You're such an idiot." She giggled. "That was just a suggestion. And we can still visit each other. But a Journals tour, baby that's great!" She said.

I couldn't help but smile, before pressing my lips to hers. "I love you, baby."

She smiled against my lips. "I love you too." She pressed her lips to mine again.

***Next Day***                           Jennifer's Point Of View:

"That's great!" Caitlin said, after I told her about Justin and the Journals tour.

"I know," I smiled. "Im so proud of him." I admitted.

"Who wouldn't be? Do his Beliebers know?" She asked.

"Im not sure," I shrugged. "But I'll ask him when I go up to see him," I checked my phone to check the time. "Which should be right about now. See you later."

"Okay," She said. "I have to go meet Niall in ten minutes. Im going to go get ready."

I smirked at her. "Have fun," I sang.

She rolled her eyes, but there was a slight blush on her cheeks. "I will," And with that, we giggled and left the buffet, and went over to the elevator.

When we got onto our floor, Caitlin went over to her room, and I went over to Justin's, knocking.

It took him a while, before he opened the door. He was shirtless, and wearing basketball shorts. His hair was messy, and he rubbed his left eye with his fist.

He just woke up.

I smiled softly. "Im sorry, I thought you were awake..." I apologized.

"Nah, its fine." He said. His sleepy voice was low and raspy and absolutely hot. "Come in." He opened the door wider, and stepped aside, letting me in.

"No, you should go back to sleep." I said.

He reached his hand out for me, softly pulling me into his suite. "Cuddle with me, babe."

I smiled, and he shut the door. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, and led me over to the bed.

We crawled in, and he tightened his grip around my waist, burying his head in the side of my neck. "Its twelve, Justin." I said, running my fingers through his hair repeatedly.

"We had a long night." He mumbled against the skin on my neck.

"Didn't you have a meeting with my dad this morning?" I asked.

"Oops."

I smiled. "Go to sleep, baby." I whispered, as I continued to run my fingers through his hair.