Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen:

Jennifer's Point Of View:

"You should just stop." A girl in the front said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Stop what?" I asked.

"Stop trying. With Justin." She clarified. "He's just confused. He doesn't know why he's with you right now." She said.

"Look, I-"

"No, you look." The blonde snapped. "We've loved Justin way before you did, and we know him more than you do. He isn't the type to go after sluts." She spat.

I sighed. "I have to go back inside. Enjoy the concert, though." With one last smile, I turned on my heal, and walked away.

I frowned, letting out a breath as I walked into the venue. Well, that didn't go like I expected.

When I walked into the venue, Chaz and Ryan were out on stage with Justin, for the soundcheck. They were dancing around, and joking with the fans.

I sighed, and walked into Justin's dressing room. It's those types of fans that just.. I don't know. It just hurts. I mean.. Justin's Beliebers are like his parents, you know?

If Justin's parents didn't like me, or approve of me, I wouldn't be too happy about that. And I'm not necessarily the happiest person, knowing some fans don't want me with Justin.

I don't understand why, though. I actually really like Justin. Why can't they understand that? I won't hurt Justin.

Not purposely, anyway.

I mean, I can understand why they act like this. Its their idol. Their everything. But, I just wish that they would understand.

***

After the soundcheck, Justin ran into the room, to get ready. "Hey, babe," He said as he shut the door. "What are you doing here?" He asked, pulling his shirt over his head, walking across the room, and putting on another T-shirt. He then changed his pants, to a white pair.

"Nothing.." I mumbled, looking down at my lap. "Just relaxing.." I shrugged. He walked over to sit beside me, beginning to put on his red shoes.

"You okay?" He asked me.

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just kind of tired.." I stood up. "I'm actually going to go the the bus. My head is killing me." Now, I feel bad for lying. Would he mind if I miss his show? "Is that.. Okay with you?"

He furrowed his eyebrows, tying his shoes and standing g up. "Of course." He placed his hand on my cheek, kissing my forehead. "I'll be over as soon as I finish the show, okay? Sleep in my bed." He kissed my cheek. "I'll be there as soon as I can." he repeated, and kissed my lips.

I smiled, kissing him back. "I'll see you later." I told him. He nodded, pecking my lips once more.

"Feel better." He said, before someone peaked in, telling Justin he had to start the show. Justin kissed my forehead, sending me one last smile, before walking out.

I sighed, bringing my curly hair over my shoulder. I walked out the door, and out the arena, going to the bus.

***

Hours later, I found myself skipping back and forth in the bus. The driver left the bus, for his lunch, and for a walk. He should be back in about fifteen minutes, to drive us to a hotel, since Justin is having a couple more concerts here in Florida.

I did a twirl in the air as Justin's music blasted from my phone. I went to Justin's room, before skipping back over to where the bunks were. Twirling around again, I let out a giggle.