Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight:

Jennifer's Point Of View:

I stepped onto the bus, and plopped myself down on the couch. I took a selfie, and went on Instagram. 

@JenniBraun: GOING ON TOUR AYEEE FINALLY! ♥♥♥ 

Then, I took a picture of Justin, who was using his phone, and put it on Instagram.

@JenniBraun: Jk, Justin is going on tour... Sigh. #Whatever #Soon #CongratsBieber #Hashtag #HashtagsAreFun #OkayImDone #LoveYou Okay, done. ♥ lol 

I saw that hundreds of people liked my picture, and commented right away. Justin was one of them. He commented on the first one, first. 

@JustinBieber: REALLY?!?! Congrats!!!!  

Then the second one.

@JustinBieber: Oh, wow. You really had me excited there, Jen. ;) And I see how you be taking pictures of me. You dig me. Admit it. 

I rolled my eyes. 

@JenniBraun: Sorry, boo. But it's a no from me. 

He chuckled. 

@JustinBieber: I beg to differ. #20minutesago ;) 

I gasped. "Justin! Delete it!" I yelled. He laughed.

"There, I deleted it." He laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"You're just looking for people to make false accusations." I said.

"They wouldn't have to be false, you know." He said. I felt myself blush, looking down at my lap. "I know you feel something, too, Jen." He told me, standing up and walked over to sit next to me. "Right?" He asked. 

I took deep breaths, trying hard to calm my heartbeat, and not seem nervous. 

He placed his hand on my knee, running his thumb over my sweatpants. "Right?" He whispered. 

"I.. Yes." 

No more being afraid. I don't know how Justin does it. He just tells me, out of the blue. So, now, i'm telling him. 

He smiled, cupping my cheek with his hand that wasn't on my knee, and leaned closer to me. When his lips were inches away from mine, someone burst through the door. I jumped, moving away from Justin on instinct. "Ayee! Woah, did we interrupt?" Ryan and Chaz walked in.

"Kinda." Justin glared at them. 

"I'll, um.. I have to pee." I stood up, and quickly walked over to the bathroom. 

I shut the door behind me, and locked it. I heard Justin arguing with Chaz and Ryan, and I couldn't help but laugh. 

They're such idiots. 

***

"Jen!" Chaz picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. 

"Oh my god, Chaz, let me go." I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"Never!" He yelled, and began to run. I squealed. 

"Jesus, Chaz! Put me down!" I screamed. 

"No!" He ran past the living room area, where Justin and Ryan were playing video games. 

"You guys are just going to sit there?!" I screeched. Justin looked up, and laughed. I frowned. "Maybe that's why I won't go out with you." 

His smile dropped. 

"Ohh! Burn!" Chaz and Ryan yelled. 

I smirked as he blushed. "Fuck you," He mumbled, to the guys. 

"Not likely." I chimed, and he rolled his eyes. The guys burst out laughing and Justin stood up. "Run, run, run!" I hit Chaz's back. He caught on, and began to run. Justin ran after us, and we entered Justin's room. 

Really, Chaz? Really? 

I rolled my eyes, as Chaz threw me on the bed. "Asshole." I insulted him, as Justin walked into the room. 

"Sorry," He shrugged. "Bro's before-" 

"Call her a hoe, and I'll cut your balls off in your sleep." Justin threatened.

Chaz rolled his eyes. "I wasn't going to call her that." He scoffed. 

"Whatever," Justin laughed. "Now can you leave us alone?" He eyed me. 

"No! He'll rape me!" I screamed. Chaz laughed, and walked out of the room. "Good to know I can count on you!" I yelled at him, and I heard him laugh again. 

"So," Justin began. "You considered going out with me, huh?" He smiled. 

"I never said that." I shook my head. 

"But if you said that that is a reason why you might not go out with me, then that means that you've thought about it." He smiled. 

"Maybe I have, maybe I haven't."

"So, if I ask you out right now, what would you say?" He asked. 

"That it wouldn't really be a good idea, since we're on a moving bus." I gave him a smartass answer, making him roll his eyes at me. 

"Come on, seriously, Jen." He said, sitting on the edge of the bed. 

I shrugged, looking away from him, and taking one of his pillows, hugging it to my chest. "I don't know.." I mumbled.

He sighed. "I like you, Jen. Go out with me."

I cracked a smile, looking over at him. "Shouldn't you be asking me to go out with you?" I cocked my head to the side.

He smiled. "Fine. Will you go out with me?" He asked.

I licked my lips, trying to get rid of the butterflies in my stomach. I took a deep breath, a smile on my face. "I'd like that."

He grinned. "Good. Today, after the concert, we're having takeout. Just you and me."

I laughed. "Sounds like the ideal date, if you ask me."

I made him laugh, and he shook his head at me. "You're so weird."

I giggled and shrugged, standing up and walking toward the closed door and opening it. "That's me." I threw the pillow at him, hitting him right in the face.

I laughed, running out of his room. I heard him running after me, and he caught up pretty quickly. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I ran into the living room area. I squealed, letting out a laugh as he twirled me around.

*~*

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS MY LOVELYS!!!

Sorry for taking so long to update...

But Justin asked her out!!

And tell me.. What did you guys get for Christmas? Comment below! I wanna know!

LMAOO that rhymes!!!!

Comment what you think,

Vote if you like the chapter,

And become a fan if you like th story overall.

Sorry if its short..

Stay Lovely.♥

~Samantha