Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One:

Jennifer's Point Of View:

"Oh, hell no." Justin shook his head as I stepped put of the bathroom.

I frowned, looking down at my exposed belly, then back at him. "What? You don't like it?" I wore a bikini, a purple bikini. The top was strapless, and the bottoms were regular, but they look good on me. Or so I thought.

"I like it," He nodded. "And so will every other guy on the beach."

I rolled my eyes, walking over to him, and quickly pressing my lips to his before going over to my bed, grabbing a loose tank top. "Jealous as always, aren't you, Bieber?" I giggled, putting on the purple top.

"Same as you're sexy as always, Braun." He winked, smirking at me. "How about we skip the beach and do something else instead?" Hw suggested, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ha," I rolled my eyes as I put on my jean shorts and grabbed my beach bag. "I don't think so."

"Oh, I see. You just want to see me wet and shirtless. You can see that here, and even more."

"Too bad," I said, grabbing the oversized knitted sweater I wore when I first got here, and putting it on. "I want to go to the beach."

Justin smiled, slinging his arm over my shoulder as we left my hotel room. "You look so sexy." He said as we entered the elevator.

"Thank you," I smiled, a blush on my cheeks.

"This is the part where you tell me that I'm sexy, too." He said.

"My daddy taught me not to lie." I pressed my lips together, forcing myself to not burst out laughing.

Justin gaped. "Oh," He pressed me against the wall in a swift movement. "You're going to get punished for that, princess."

I placed my hands on his chest. "What's that going to be?" I asked.

"I'm going to-" Ding! The elevator door opened on the sixth floor, and an old woman walked inside. I stifled a laugh, as I pushed Justin away.

Standing in the elevator with a hormonal Justin, and disgusted old lady was pretty amusing, if you ask me. She wore a scowl, probably remembering Justin pinning me against the wall when she looked at either of us.

Justin avoided all eye contact, and stared at the ground. He probably realized that she was one of those women who think our generation is the worst there is, and we're all a disgrace...

The elevator finally opened, Justin's fingers wrapped around my wrist and he pulled me out of the elevator. I giggled, loudly. "Justin!"

"Did you see that?" He asked, as we walked out of the hotel.

"See what?" I asked, standing with my back against the wall.

"That lady..." His voice trailed off as the old woman walked out of the hotel. She gave us a look before she kept walking. Justin shook his head. "She totally wants me."

I laughed. "Oh, please! She's out of your league. I mean, did you see her wrinkles? She would never settle for you."

Justin placed his hand over his heart, acting offended. "That hurt. She obviously wants me. You saw how she got all jealous when she walked in on us." He pointed out.

I rolled my eyes. "You're an idiot." I giggled, taking his hand in mine. "Let's go." I said as I led him over to the beach, where everyone else was waiting for us.