Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty:

Jennifer's Point Of View:

"Okay, wait," Caitlin sat up further in the chair. "So, what were his exact words?" she asked, breaking a small piece of garlic bread, and plopped it in her mouth.

"Those were his exact words. We kissed last night, and fell asleep while watching a movie. I woke up with us cuddling in bed, and he asked me to be his again. I told him if I could get some time to think, and he said he'll wait for me." I felt myself blush as the memory flowed through my mind.

"Well, are you going to say yes?" Caitlin asked me.

I shrugged. "I missed him... But, I don't want him, or anyone, to think that I'm only with him because of his depression. Don't you think we should wait?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No. Don't worry about all the stuff people have to say. Justin loves you, and you love him. Plus, he's been doing so much better with you by his side." She told me.

"Okay," I nodded. "You're right." I said, standing up. "I'll go find him right now," I told her.

"Woah, wait!" She held her hands up, and I stopped abruptly. "We can finish our lunch, don't you think?" she asked.

I giggled, and sat back down, to finish our food.

***After lunch***

"Hey," Ryan smiled as he opened his door, and he fixed the robe around him. "You know how much I love you, but, uh... I'm kinda busy."

I let out a laugh. "Congrats on finally getting laid," he rolled his eyes at my tease. "But have you seen Justin? I've been knocking on his door for the last five minutes." I said.

Ryan shrugged. "I think he's out with Twist."

I scrunched my nose up in confusion. "Twist? Who's Twist." I asked.

"A friend of his. Don't expect him to come back anytime soon. He becomes someone else when he hangs out with Twist and them. I have to go," he smiled softly before shutting the door.

I narrowed my eyes as I walked to my room, and sat on my bed. "Twist," I mumbled.

Wait... does he mean Lil Twist? As in the Lil Twist?

***Later on that day***

Justin still hasn't come back yet, and I've began to get worried. Where is he? What if he's hurt? Why hasn't he returned my calls?

For the hundredth time today, I dialed Justin's number. I don't know why. Its not like he is going to answer. He hasn't answered any of my other calls. I just need to make sure he's okay.

"Hello?" He answered!

"Justin?" I asked.

"Heh, hey Jen." He sang, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Justin Drew, do you know how worried I have been?!" I scolded. "Why haven't you answered any of my calls?" I asked.

"I-I was busy.." he stuttered. I hear a bit of chatter in the background. "Did you miss me?" I could imagine the cheesy grin on his face.

"Idiot," I mumbled. "Are you almost coming? I want to talk to you," I played with the hem of my tank top, in order to distract myself from my nervousness.

"One sec, babe," Babe. "Yo, Twist! I'm going home!" I heard a long pause, before Justin talked to me again. "I'm on my way."

"Alright, I'll see you when you get here." I said.