Chapter Four

Chapter Four:

Jennifer's Point Of View:

"So I think it's good. What do you think?" Justin asked me, tapping the pencil on his chin, holding the music notes in front of me.

"Yeah, I like it." I agreed.

"Alright. Let's go show Scooter." He stood up.

"Ugh.." I groaned. "Can't he come here?" I asked.

"No. I already stood up. So come on." He walked toward the door.

I didn't move.

"Jen, I would pick you up and throw you over my shoulder if I have to." he sighed. I crossed my arms over my chest and sent him a challenging look. He shrugged and did what he said he would. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Wow, your light for someone who fights for getting breakfast." He said, walking out of our studio room and toward the one my dad was in.

"Shut it, Bieber." I scowled.

"What the-?" It was my dad. "Justin, why are you carrying my daughter?" Dad asked.

"She didn't want to get up." I felt Justin shrug.

"Well, you can put her down now." Dad said.

"Nah, I think she likes the view." He stuck his butt out. I slapped it.

"Put me down!" I exclaimed.

"Feisty." He said, putting me down. I slapped his shoulder before snatching the notebook from his hand.

"Look, daddy. We finished the song." I smiled innocently and batted my eye lashes. He chuckled and took the notebook from my hands.

"Alright. You guys can go." Dad said. Justin and I walked out of the studio and went to his car.

"So, 'girlfriend', I am taking you out. Okay? Okay." And he began to drive. I rolled my eyes.

"Sure thing, 'boyfriend'." I looked out the window.

***2 weeks later***

"Oh gosh! I can't take this anymore!" I yelled, startling Justin with my boldness. "We have to break up.." I mumbled, shaking my head.

"Fine!" Justin scoffed.

"Fine!" I scoffed back, then ran up to my room. I swear, this kid just gets under my skin. Next time the paps ask how we're doing, i'm going to say that we broke up. I can't deal with being his pretend girlfriend anymore. And, it's standing between me and Jonathan. Yeah, I'm dating someone. His name's Jonathan. He's sweet, and an old family friend, so i'm not worrying about him liking me because of who I am- a.k.a Scooter Braun's daughter. And Justin is standing in the way of that.

***Next week***

"Jon! Stop!" I squealed as he tickled me.

"Can you guys shut the hell up?" Justin interrupted.

"My room." I scowled.

He rolled his eyes. "I'm with.. a friend. So shut up." He spat.

"What friend?" I asked, sitting up on my bed. He smirked.

"Just a friend." His face became serious again. "And she is annoyed by your laughing. So shut. Up." I could see him trying to hide a smile, but I shrugged it off.

"She?" I asked.

"Jen, this is my house too, so don't try and tell me things like I can't bring females here." He rolled his eyes. Yeah, Justin and Pattie moved in a while before Justin and I 'broke up'.