1

"How did this month go?" A guy with dark roots with ash-blonde locks asked the latter as they walked in through the university gates. 

" As usual, Jeongguk. Food expenses are gonna be raised from next month. We have to look up to that but I have my tight training schedule this month for the tournament a month later. I'll still try to manage and help you." A girl with long black hair with bangs that were almost covering her eyes replied after a sigh as they walked together. 

Jeongguk's expressions were still the same. Blank. He looked down at her and held her close by her waist as they walked. "It's ok, Don't pressure yourself. I'll manage. hmm. Concentrate on what you are doing." He assured her leaned to peck her lips and flashed a small smile. 

Students around them were awe-ing at their interaction. Some were glaring in jealousy. some being genuinely happy for them and some didn't bother.  

Jeon Jeongguk and Lalisa Manoban, Seoul National University's Power Couple. Students from all the departments knew them. Of course, who wouldn't? The Most Handsome Guy of the Uni is dating The Most Beautiful Girl of the Uni. Many people wished to be them. All the guys over Lisa and all the girls of Jeongguk. But the couple could only care less. 

The couple is also known as 'The Cold Couple' of the University. Both of them were known for their cold personalities. They always had poker faces on even when they were together. People expect them to be all lovey-dovey when they are together but they always carry their cold demeanour even when they are together, when they talk and when they're spending time with each other or while eating lunch on the campus.

 New people might misunderstand them thinking that they are not happy with the relationship but they will be proved wrong when they see them peck or kiss or flash small smiles at each other which is a very rare view. Some people wondered how they got together with personalities like this but never questioned them on their faces. 

Nah, they were never rude to anybody unless they had to be. They never showed off their power. They kept everything lowkey but never failed to be the talk of the college. They came to the college to fulfil their purpose like every other person but eventually got habituated to these kinds of talks.

Only if they knew what they were going through..what he was going through.

-

Walking in the hallway, Jeongguk and Lisa have parted ways to their own departments. Jeongguk is a History major and Lisa is an Arts major. 

Standing by his locker, Jeongguk shoved his bag in after collecting the books and required stationery for his first class. He closed the door shut and turned around to meet his best friend. Yoongi. Min Yoongi

"Hey, Hyung. Good morning. what are you doing here? Don't you have any class? He greeted with a small smile as he hugged his hyung. 

"Nothing, I just came to check on you. You look off today." the blonde-headed asked. " Nothing, hyung. I just got to know food prices from next month are going to be raised. So, I was just thinking about that." younger replied.

"What! Do you need any help? I can help you." The blonde head said with a worried face. "No, Hyung. I'll manage. It's ok. Thanks for asking." The younger flashed a genuine smile to the elder who ruffled his hair. 

"I got to know that a few students are being transferred here from Global Cyber University in Chugcheongnam-do Province. They will be boarding today. " Yoongi said with his arms crossed on his chest as they walked to the younger's class. 

"Huh!, why?" The younger asked but his expression remained blank. "Only merit students are being sent here from all the departments for better opportunities and for clubs that they get from our university. Our university isn't best for nothing." Younger nodded at the statement in agreement. " True that. Is that some kind of a scholarship?" He asked. "I don't think so. I'm not sure actually." The elder concluded and they ended the conversation as they reached the younger's class.