16

The next day, Taehyung never came to the college. Jeongguk knew why. He waited as long as he was there in the college. He never concentrated on his classes nor did he talk to anyone. He never missed the elder as much as he did now. He was dying to see him. Talk to him and apologise. 

But, Jeongguk would be lying if he said that he didn't like the kiss. It would be a lie if he said that it was a mistake. It would be a lie if he said that he wanted to genuinely apologise to the elder for his actions. 

But his actions needed to be reflected. Whatever he did might not be a mistake for him, but it's not something right. In life, we follow certain principles to keep ourselves under limitations. We are limited to a few things and it's for our own good. And if we manage to cross them, we might have to face its consequences as well. 

And here in his and Taehyung's case, The principle is 'Do not make out with your best friend's boyfriend or Do not make out with your girlfriend's best friend.' 

What Jeongguk had done was irreversible. He not only cheated on Lisa, but he also crushed someone's heart. He was well aware that his actions had caused Taehyung pain. He realised it yesterday when his smile faded, but he kept his calm in front of him. When he and Yoongi were arguing, he took a step forward.

Most importantly, He kissed him when he said that he is homophobic. That makes it even worse. He was such a hypocrite. Tsk, He should have stopped himself from doing whatever he felt like doing. They were on good terms. He was not gonna lie, Taehyung was the first person he became close to in such a short span of time. He loved the elder for who he is but he never showed it out tho. But now, He ruined it. He disturbed their relationship and now he has no idea how he was gonna make up. 

-

The sound of applauds was heard in the meeting room.  Bright and satisfying smiles were shown clearly on the faces of the middle-aged men in the room. 

The man standing by the huge projector screen bowed down a little in respect and thankfulness. 

The man sitting on the had a small smile on his face as well. "Well, Mr Kim. I have to admit this, that's a great idea. I'm Impressed." He stood up and walked towards Mr Kim. He stuck his hand out and Mr Kim had gladly accepted it. 

"I'm happy to inform you that I would like to invest in your company with the major share." He said. Mr Kim's face immediately brightened up in happiness. " Thanks a lot, Mr Jeon. I'm glad to work with you. I'm looking forwards to it." Mr Kim had a polite smile on his face. 

" Me too. And by the way. I'll be holding a business party really soon. You'll be getting an invitation to it. I hope you attend there with your family." Mr Jeon said, resting his one hand on Mr Kim's shoulder. 

Mr Kim's smile dropped a little when he heard the word family, but nonetheless, he nodded his head with a bright smile. It would be an honour to attend Mr Jeon's parties. " Sure, Mr Jeon. I'll be there." 

Mr Jeon nodded his head and turned around. "Alright guys, the meeting is dismissed," he announced before turning back to Mr Kim. "I'll meet you very soon to discuss further the project, Mr Kim." Mr Kim nodded his head. "I'll be waiting for the call, Mr Jeon." 

-

Jeongguk, in his room, was sitting down in front of his iMac, searching for schools with dorms for toddlers nearby in the city.  He sat there down contacting each school he has shortlisted which he thought is the best for his daughter. 

He also kept noting and calculating the budget it was going to take to Join Hiah in the school with the best faculties, who give personal attention to their students.