3

ON A VERY SERIOUS NOTE, I WANT YOU ALL GUYS TO KNOW THAT I DON'T SHIP LISA AND JEONGGUK AT ALL. I'M JUST USING HER FOR THE STORYLINE AND NOTHING ELSE. THIS STORY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR REAL LIFE. IT'S COMPLETELY FICTIONAL.  

---------------

"That is it for today, Guys," the teacher said collecting her things on the table. All the students started gathering their things as well. "Oh! I almost forgot!" The teacher said gaining students' attention again.

" You guys have to do a project with a partner. I don't want you guys to make a fuss about selecting your own partners so, Your partners will be your bench mates and there will be no changes made no matter what and this time your topic is a bit social. So, Make a project on LGBTQ communities and their rights. You are given 4 weeks to complete this and I want no excuses if it's not done before the due date." The teacher informed the students. "The class is dismissed." The teacher concluded and walked out.  

Most of the students groaned and rolled their eyes when they heard the topic they were supposed to work on. Jeongguk rolled his eyes but there was a guy beside him, who was clapping his hands in excitement. "Wow! This is going to be fun. It sounds interesting and I always wanted to work with you." Taehyung exclaimed while looking at Jeongguk with sparkles in his eyes, later clung onto his arm.

"Can you not be clingy for once." Jeongguk barked and yanked his hand away. He slammed his bag on the desk and packed his books.

Jeongguk found himself increasingly irritated by Taehyung's persistent habit of being clingy. The constant need for attention and the invasive nature of Taehyung's presence grated on Jeongguk's nerves, disrupting the peace he once cherished in his solitude.

 The bratty charm that Taehyung exuded started to transform into an annoyance for Jeongguk as if he couldn't escape the bubble of Taehyung's enthusiasm.

Jeongguk valued his personal space and had grown accustomed to the quietude that surrounded him. Taehyung's subconcious relentless attempts to break through his barriers felt like an intrusion, leaving Jeongguk with a sense of discomfort.

The more Taehyung tried to be close and friendly, the more Jeongguk pushed back, his frustration mounting. The clinginess began to overshadow any positive intentions Taehyung might have had, turning their interactions into a source of irritation for Jeongguk.

" and talking about working with you, I don't want to do it. Besides the topic is just disgusting itself." Jeongguk exclaimed in annoyance as he got up. 

Before Taehyung could reply something, They heard something. Both of them averted their gazes to the source of the voice. "Eww, what kind of topic is that!!" A girl exclaimed scrunching up her face. "It's all about the homosexuality disease a few people suffer with." The other guy replied with annoyance written all over his face. 

"It's disgusting!" Another guy exclaimed loudly. "Having feelings for the same sex is just really nauseating. How in the world a person would do that!! Ewww. I'm already getting goosebumps. I would never even look at their faces if I find someone who is homo" Another commented. 

Taehyung's usual carefree demeanour gave way to a profound sense of unease as he overheard the homophobic remarks swirling around him. The harsh, insensitive comments echoed through the hallways, and he found himself caught off guard by the intensity of the prejudice present in his new school.

This experience was a stark departure from his previous encounters with homophobia. Back in his old school, there might have been individuals with intolerant views, but they typically kept it concealed. The blatant and unapologetic display of disdain for homosexuality in his current environment left Taehyung shaken.

The callous disregard for the feelings and experiences of others painted a grim picture of the prevailing attitudes within the school. The realization hit him hard — that despite society's progress in accepting diversity, there were still pockets of ignorance and bigotry that persisted.