18

Jeongguk shifted around in the sheets. He patted to his sides and a frown immediately replaced his calm expression when he found no one by his side. He slowly squinted his eyes open and lift himself on his elbows. He adjusted his blurry vision and looked around the room which glowed with dim golden lights. 

He yanked the sheets away and walked towards the curtains. He slid them aside to find everything dark outside. He fished his phone out and checked his phone. It was late in the night. 1:13 am. He frowned and walked out of the room to search for taehyung. The said boy has been sick and now is nowhere to be found. 

Jeongguk checked all the other rooms and groaned in frustration when he didn't find the elder anywhere in his apartment. He is ran away again. Taehyung keeps running away from him. He knew that. The elder must have realised his presence and should have left the house quietly. Things are never gonna be sorted out if taehyung continues to run away from his presence. 

As much as it angered Jeongguk, It hurt him too. He couldn't accept the fact that the elder was trying to run away from him. The elder, who always clung around everywhere and Anywhere, doesn't want to be around him anymore. It honestly broke him. 

Jeongguk wanted to cry. Something he didn't do for anyone. He never cried over someone. But Taehyung is making him feel the emotions he had never felt. He yearned for his presence around him. He wanted those days when he always wandered around being carefree. 

Now, is it his fault? Did he mess up things with him? shouldn't he have kissed him in the first place? 

He doesn't know. 

Jeonggguk ruffled his hair as he sat on the couch in the living room. "Taehyung, come back" he muttered under his breath. He buried his face in his palms, having no idea where the elder might be right now. He couldn't ask Jimin as he knew that they weren't on good terms. 

He abruptly got up from the couch and sprinted towards the elder's room, Picked up his jacket and walked into the living room, making his way towards the main door. Once, he was out of the apartment, he closed his door shut. 

He stood in front of Jimin's apartment, contemplating if he should knock it or not. He bit on his lip and decided against it. It was already late and the elder must be sleeping. Taehyung might be back after he is gone. He was a kid no more. At the same time, he didn't want to worry Jimin mentioning Taehyung's absence. He will be back if he's gone. He knows that. 

He turned and quietly walked through the corridor towards the exit of the building. He hoped that the elder was fine. 

-

-A few hours ago-

Taehyung tried to stir around on the bed but he felt a tight grip on his shoulders and his waist. He squinted his eyes open to find everything dark. when he cleared his vision, deciphered that his head was buried into a hard yet soft muscular chest. He turned his gaze up and he saw someone he had been trying to avoid for days already. 

Jeongguk was there, spooning his tightly in his arms, sleeping peacefully. His breath immediately hitched when he how he was being held protectively. He could feel the younger's chest rise and fall against his nose. He smelled good. He wanted to be there like for a long time, forever if possible. He sucked in a sharp breath when he realised what he was thinking. 

He used his strength and got out of the grip. He sat up in his place and looked down to see Jeongguk whining in his sleep due to the sudden moment. He carefully studied his features and found him looking really calm in sleep. Innocent and peaceful. He pushed his hair back with his finger, exposing his forehead a little. He then looked down to see that he was wearing a hoodie. he clearly remembers wearing a Jumper. He smiled a little when he realised that Jeongguk must have dressed him when he was feeling cold.