19

Jeongguk sighed, walking through the hallways after closing his locker shut. After the talk with his father, things have changed pretty much changed almost immediately. No one in the house actually bothered him. 

How does he know? 

Well, he blasted loud music in his room yesterday, till midnight precisely. He ordered a lot of junk food and walked out of the house at midnight, in front of his father, who was witnessing everything. Not like he enjoyed doing it. He just wanted to test his father's patience. That's what he had been doing ever since the start. Now, that he has got the chance, he may or may not use it. 

When he was walking in the midnight in park, almost alone, it felt nice. He felt like he was in peace after a long time. He was hardly allowed to enjoy the nightlife, unlike other boys. He was actually jealous of them. They get to live the way they want and here he was limited to everything. He was rich for the namesake. He was not one of those rich bratty kids who wander around, fucking everyone. He was decent, dignified though he got some real temper issues. Thanks to his father. 

He just wished this feeling lasts longer than ever.  He sighed and kept walking until he bumped into someone. "Hey!" He muttered looking at the guy he bumped into. The guy looked at him and smiled a little "Hey, sorry, My bad!" The guy apologised. Jeongguk just nodded and was about to walk away until he heard the guy speak. 

"Hey! have you seen taehyung?" The guy asked some random guy in the hallway. Jeongguk frowned when he heard taehyung. Is that Kim Taehyung? There can be more taehyungs in the college. But his urge to meet the elder only increased when he heard his name. He turned to the guy he bumped into and saw him as if he was trying to find someone. He walked a little further towards him and patted his shoulder to gain his attention. 

"Hey" He called out. The guy turned around and found Jeongguk calling him. "Hey" He greeted back giving his attention. "I heard you were asking about taehyung. Is that Kim Taehyung you are talking about? Jeongguk inquired, hoping the answer is positive. 

The guy nodded. " Yeah, It's him. I was talking to him and he suddenly disappeared." He answered, looking around. Jeongguk felt happy but he frowned he recalled that the elder didn't attend his classes with him. He wasn't sure now anymore. "Did you perhaps see him?" The guy asked, gaining his attention again. Jeongguk looked at him and slightly shook his head. 

" Where did you meet him?" Jeongguk asked. "The Art Club, he was here with me until a few seconds ago," The guy asked, tilting his head a little. 

-

Taehyung placed his huge painting on the easel gaining the attention of a few students around the room. He took a few steps back admiring his own painting with a little smile. He was glad that his painting was being displayed in the art exhibition. His hard work finally paid off. His painting was a simple concept. Nothing complicated. He took inspiration from his favourite painter, Vincent Van Gogh. To make his painting look colourful, he chose to draw Satsuki and Totoro standing under their umbrellas in the rain.