10

It's been 3 days ever since they met Hiah. All they wanted was to do nothing but go back to her and spend time that can never happen anytime soon. 

After the classes were cancelled, The couple sat in silence under the shade of a tree by the basketball court. Lisa almost stopped talking. She just kept staring into space. She only replies to questions that are asked and it kind of worries Jeongguk. 

He wanted her to share her worries with her. He wanted to be there for her but at the same time, He didn't want to annoy her. He let her have her own time. 

It was calm until a loud squeal was heard from the other side. Both, Lisa and Jeongguk snapped their heads towards the source of the voice. "Ggukie! Lili!" There was Taehyung, running towards them with all his last bit of energy. Jimin following him close behind. 

The elder lost balance and almost fell on top of Jeongguk but Lisa's reflex immediately acted on and placed her hand on Jeongguk's back, avoiding him from falling on his back along with Taehyung on top. Jeongguk himself had his arm placed on Taehyung's chest. 

"hehe, Sorry," Taehyung mumbled and blushed away, taking a seat beside Jeongguk. "It's ok" Jeongguk mumbled. "What's wrong, Tae?" Lisa asked monotonously, Taehyung grinned at her Question widely before answering. 

"The classes are cancelled. C'mon let's go hang out. Let's g-" He was cut off when he was slapped on his shoulder. "Ouch! What the fuck!" He exclaimed, rubbing his shoulder with a pout. "Are you crazy? Why were you running like that?" Jimin panted, resting his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath. 

"You were so slow" Taehyung poked his tongue out making Jimin roll his eyes. "Anyways, what was I saying?" Taehyung ruffled his head. 

"Yeah- The classes are cancelled so, Let's go to an arcade or bowling." Taehyung grinned. "I'm down." Jimin stuck his hand out for a high five and immediately responded by Taehyung. "Good, What about you guys?" Taehyung asked, Looking at Jeongguk and Lisa. 

"Nah, I'll pass. I have to go practice." Lisa said, turning her head away. She wanted time for herself. She couldn't bring herself to have fun while her daughter was suffering there.  Jeongguk just bit his lip. He felt bad for her. He wanted her to have a fun time to relieve her stress. He couldn't look at her being all gloomy, worrying about everything that is presently happening in their lives. 

"Why?~" Taehyung whined, wanting his best friend to join him. 

"I'll pass too," Jeongguk responded. He couldn't just go have fun leaving Lisa alone by herself. 

"No~" Taehyung whined. He immediately clung onto Younger's arm. "Ggukie, Please go with us. It's going to be really fun." Taehyung pouted, Unintentionally showing his puppy eyes to the younger. Jeongguk just looked at him wide-eyed. He almost melted at those eyes. He could feel their proximity as Taehyung rested his head on his shoulder.  He gulped hard. His eyes suddenly darted towards the juicy pink pout Taehyung was having on his lips. He licked his lips and they slightly parted subconsciously. 

"You should go, babe," Lisa spoke, bringing him out of his trance. He turned his gaze towards the said girl. He almost gasped at his own actions when he realised. He looked around to see Jimin on his phone, typing away something and then at Taehyung, who was still looking at him innocently. He turned back to Lisa with a frown,

"It's ok, I'll be here wit-" He was cut off when Lisa spoke again. " No, It's ok. I have practice and I'll be gone so, you'll be bored. Rather just go and have a little fun. You must be tired." Lisa said with a smile, and he could say that it was fake. "are you sure?" Jeongguka asked, earning a nod from the girl. He sighed. "ok, I'll go" He mumbled and was immediately tackled with a tight hug.