11

As they planned, Jeongguk and Yoongi are now sitting in the cafe for the purpose they've come for. 

"So what is it about?" Yoongi asked, sipping his coffee. His voice was monotoned. 

"I need an apartment," Jeongguk asked, playing with his fingers while he spoke. Yoongi frowned. "Why?" he questioned.

"Hyung, Hiah has Dyslexia," Jeongguk said, his voice whimpering when he thought about it. Yoongi's eyes widened almost choking on his coffee. "What!" He exclaimed, wiping his mouth. "Jeongguk, are you sure? This is not supposed something you joke about." Yoongi blurted out. Jeongguk shook his head.

"Why would I joke about my own daughter's disability." Jeongguk hissed. "are you guys sure? does Lisa know about it?" Yoongi intrigued. Jeongguk sighed and nodded his head. "she does. She lost her temper. She couldn't digest the fact. He doubted the reports." Jeongguk explained. 

"Reports can sometimes be wrong, Jeongguk," Yoongi said but Jeongguk shook his head. "No, Hyung. It's true. We checked Hiah's notebooks as well. Every page was filled with red marks everywhere. Her language is gibberish, having a hard time pronouncing the words correctly. I even did my own research about it." Jeongguk replied. Yoongi nodded, leaning his back on the chair, and crossing his arms on his chest. 

" How do you want me to help with it?" Yoongi asked. He always stood with the younger in anything. He is aware of all the struggles the younger had gone through since a young age and he has always been with him no matter what.

" Lisa doesn't want to hide Hiah anymore. She wants to show her to the world." Jeongguk confessed. Yoongi jolted up from his seat again. "are you guys serious? You can't be playing with a little girl's life. Please don't make impulsive decisions in the heat of the moment." Yoongi scolded, his mind trying to register everything the younger was talking about. 

"No, Hyung. Lisa is adamant about and I think it's correct too. I can't change the past but try to make the future better. At least for my daughter. I want the best for her. I don't want her as our secret anymore. She has all the right to explore the world." Jeongguk clarified. 

"You guys are aware of the consequences, right? Your father won't hesitate to kill you?" Yoongi argued. He was worried about everything that was going to happen. " I know. but I have to be courageous to talk to my dad. I can't be like a coward in front of my daughter." Jeongguk replied, his voice low and distant. 

"what if he disowns you? huh! Where are you gonna go? What are you guys gonna do with Hiah? You will be on roads, Jeongguk!" Yoongi clamoured "I don't know, hyung. I'd rather be disowned than lose my daughter, I can't live without her. I just want her in front of my eyes. I will do and lose everything and anything just to keep her safe and sound. She needs us, Hyung. Lisa said she would take her away otherwise," Jeongguk's voice whimpered, terribly missing his daughter right now. He could feel tears pooling in his eyes but he blinked them away to avoid appearing weak in front of Yoongi. 

Yoongi sighed. He wasn't going to deny the fact that the younger loved his daughter unconditionally.  At the same, he was worried about the younger. Jeongguk will have to go through the worst consequences if his father gets to have any clue about it. 

"How do you want me to help, Gguk?" Yoongi leaned forward, bringing his hands closer to the younger's and resting on top of it. Jeongguk let out a shaky breath. He chugged down the water from the glass in front of him.

" I need a place to move Hiah from the foster home. Then probably Lisa can leave the orphanage as now she is financially independent. She can start living with Hiah. We also have to find a good school to admit her. I need a school with the best teachers, who have the patience to deal with the kids like Hiah and- " He was about to speak something but was cut off by the elder.