15

My favourite chapter!

A couple of weeks passed and the duo spent almost all the time together. They are together almost together. Jeongguk is having the best time of his life while Taehyung is the happiest looking at the younger being happy. Looks like they forgot the world around them, especially Jeongguk.

Meanwhile, Lisa had been fretting. Jeongguk barely responds to her calls and texts anymore. At the same time, she had been receiving calls from the foster home as well, asking for their decisions. Lisa kept postponing the topic saying that Jeongguk was busy and they didn't have time to discuss it. She kept lying. 

She was extremely mad at Jeongguk. She didn't like how things were going right now. She didn't like how Jeongguk was being ignorant about things. About their daughter, who needs them the most at the moment. 

"ugghh" Lisa grunted, griping her tightly. She was sitting in the cafe with Yoongi as he was the only person after Jeongguk she could share and discuss things with. "This is the 12th time I've called him since morning. I don't know where he started wandering around. He barely replies to my texts anymore." Lisa gritted her teeth as she spoke. 

"Calm down, We know how his parents are. There is a possibility that something happened." Yoongi tried to defend the younger. "Don't try to defend him, Yoongi. It's been more than a couple of weeks. I don't know where he goes. He disappears immediately once the college ends and I can't meet him in the lunch as I practice." Lisa spat. 

"Look, I know what you guys are going through right now. Probably, Jeongguk is trying to arrange money for school, dorm and her medical needs." Yoongi spoke softly, trying to calm the raging woman down.

Lisa shook her head." I already told Jeongguk. If he isn't able to do it alone, I'll try to help him. MY daughter is more important to me than anything else happening with me than my love for taekwondo. I said I'll stop playing and take care of Hiah together." Lisa said, Her voice, looking nowhere in particular. 

"That's what Jeongguk didn't want to happen. He doesn't want you to leave your goals and ambitions. He wants you to have everything along with your daughter. Just give him a little more time." Yoongi said. 

"Of course, He wants that to happen, he should discuss things with me in the first place. How is he gonna everything without letting me know? What should I answer to Jiwoo?" Lisa scoffed. "I'll wait for another week, If Jeongguk comes to me with a plan, it's fine. If not, I'll plan things according to my own will." Lisa declared. Yoongi just sighed looking out of the big glass window. He cannot argue more. Rather he should find the younger. Thoughts started lingering in his mind as he looked at how it started drizzling, and soon it was pouring heavily. 

-

On the other hand, Jeongguk was with Taehyung in the elder's car. Both of them were bopping their heads on the loud music and Jeongguk stuck his head out of the rooftop, spreading his arms and enjoying the air brushing past him. 

"Be careful, Any bird can shit on you" Taehyung joked and burst out laughing. Jeongguk rolled his eyes and slapped his shoulder before sitting back in his seat.

"Where are we going, by the way?" Jeongguk asked looking at the elder, who was wiping his tears from all the laughing he did. "where do you think we are going to?" Taehyung asked, flashing his eyebrows at the younger before concentrating back on driving. 

"We are already on the highway. I can't guess anymore. Probably to a beach." Jeongguk muttered, crossing his arms on his chest, looking outside the window closing his eyes. 

Taehyung shook his head though the elder couldn't see. "Nope!" Taehyung said, with the 'p' popping at the end. " You should wait a few more minutes. We are almost there." Taehyung said calmly.