21

"Your friend is definitely in the wrong place" Jinyoung laughed and threw his head back. His drunk ass almost stumbled from the chair if it wasn't Taehyung, who held on to him. 

Taehyung, who held the elder's chair, pushed even down, scaring the elder, who was holding onto his dear life as if he was falling down the cliff. Taehyung kept jerking the chair, laughing his ass out, looking at the elder, who was trying to sit on the chair. "Tae *hic* Taehyung *hic* stop doing *hic* That! I'm gonna *hic* fall" Jinyoung exclaimed and grabbed onto Taehyung's shirt, who immediately lost his balance and fell down on the floor with a loud thud on the floor. 

Both of them, who were drunk immediately burst into loud laughter. The bartender just shook his head at both of them who were heavily drunk. "You guys will be responsible if you break the bar chairs. It's not a playtoy. Sit up already." He warned but the other two looked unbothered and just kept laughing like two idiot dorks. 

Taehyung slowly tried to get up, still laughing, pulling Jinyoung along with him. "c'mon *hic* Let's go *hic* from here." Taehyung sentenced out, trying not to hiccup after every word. He was sick of the loud blaring music that was buzzing his ears, making him go numb. 

"Lessgoo!" Drunk Jinyoung cheered, raising his hands up in the air with his improper pronunciations. Taehyung along with cheering and by stumbling made their way out of the main hall and stage.

Tae~ I said something *hic* earlier" Jinyoung whined as he stumbled upon his own shoe. "What is *hic* it youngiee" Taehyung threw his arm around his shoulder stumbling together on their way. 

"I don't *hic* like, Jeongguk" Jinyoung pouted, standing on his shoes suddenly, making Taehyung stumble forward. "Heyy *hic* warn me before *hic you stop walking, dummy" Taehyung hit him on his shoulder. 

"Let's *hic* end Jeongguk *hic* together. I don't like *hic* him anymore too" He later slurred, eyes started becoming heavy. He leaned forward and rested his head on the elder's shoulder. 

Silence engulfed the atmosphere around them. Both of them stood there, leaning on each other, supporting themselves from not falling down. Hiccuping occasionally. 

"tae" Jinyoung called 

"Hmm" Taehyung responded tiredly. 

"Whatever I've told *hic* in the morning is *hic* true." Jinyoung fiddled with his fingers and looked down. Though he was drunk he knew what he was saying. 

"huh?" taehyung hiccuped.

"The confession *hic* I made in the morning. I'm talking about it." Jinyoung cleared his throat. A slight dusty hue crept on his cheeks. He had been admiring the younger for quite a long time now. He tried to confess many times but he was scared. Scared of getting homophobic reactions. Scared of getting bullied. Scared of being left out. But his love for the younger was always the same. 

"I r-really love *hic* you" He finally confessed properly. He always had that heavy feeling on his chest that he couldn't confess the younger. But today, he mustered up all his courage and spilt the beans. Though he felt lighter after confessing, his chest suddenly rose again, scared of what the younger's reaction would be. 

He shut his eyes tight when he felt the younger pulling away. His breath got heavier as the cheeks turned darker. He waited for the younger to do or say something. But when he didn't hear him, He slowly started peeling his eyes open. He looked at the younger towering him, looking at him with heavy droopy eyes. His wavy hair fell on his forehead and he had pink swollen lips. He looked intimidating suddenly. He was directly staring into his soul. 

"You love me *hic*?" Taehyung asked again. Jinyoung just looked down and nodded merely. 

"Why?" Taehyung asked. Jinyoung bit on his lips for a few seconds before he spoke up.