part 16

Warning :- slight mature content at the beginning of chapter. and little bit long chapter.

It felt horrible to entertain the idea, but not doing it made Anbu feel like a culprit. She wanted to tear her gaze away from Rishi's chocolate brown eyes, which seemed to evoke a strange sensation within her. It was a weird feeling, one that she couldn't quite put into words.

Not wanting to disappoint him, Anbu nodded slightly, giving him the signal he had been waiting for. She sensed the tension thickening in the air as Rishi closed the remaining gap between their lips. With a jolt, he kissed her, his eyes shut tight in the moment. Anbu's eyes widened as she felt his lips moving against hers, unable to resist the urge to wrap her arms around his neck. The tender yet intense connection left her momentarily speechless. She had to admit, he was a good kisser.

Part of her wanted to stop him, to put an end to this. But another part of her craved the thrill of his touch, the warmth of his hands exploring parts of her body that were off-limits to anyone else... except him.

She had never experienced these feelings before, and despite knowing it was wrong, she found herself unable to resist. He was special not just because he made her feel special, but because he made her feel... them, in just a matter of moments. Yet, even as her heart raced with excitement, her subconscious mind sounded warning bells that she chose to ignore, allowing herself to be consumed by the kiss.

Breaking away from the kiss abruptly, Rishi searched her eyes for something she couldn't quite comprehend. When she nodded in response, he dipped his head lower, planting kisses along her shoulder and neck. Anbu could feel his hands reaching for her bra hooks, and in that moment, she knew she was about to make a decision she would regret for the rest of her life.

"You're screwed up, Anbu," she scolded herself internally as he finally unhooked her bra. Suddenly, discomfort washed over her. She wasn't ready for this, not now at least. Negative thoughts flooded her mind, sending shivers down her spine. She felt lost.

Breathing became difficult as she struggled with conflicting emotions. She couldn't bear to let him see her vulnerable, yet she couldn't ignore the raw lust in his eyes. It was devoid of care, devoid of love... and that realisation only fueled her resolve.

How could she let him take control without knowing what he truly felt for her? She knew that giving in now would only lead to chaos in the future. This wasn't about sex being inherently wrong, but about giving in to lust without genuine emotion. And that was something Anbu refused to do.

"I need to stop him," I thought urgently as Rishi continued to advance. "Rishi... listen," my voice barely made it out, but I was sure he didn't miss it. "Rishi, I don't want this to stop," I whispered again.

It seemed like he heard me but chose to ignore it, hastily pulling off his t-shirt. This was getting scary. He needed to stop.

"Rishi, I don't want..." I began, but before I could finish, he shot me a sharp glare, silencing me in defeat. Was he telling me to shut up and lay down until he finished?

Things were spiralling out of control. I panicked as he loomed closer, my mind racing with desperate pleas for him to stop. But none of it seemed to make a difference. Finally, unable to contain my fear any longer, I screamed as his lips hovered dangerously close to my chest.

"Rishi, stopppp!" I cried out, jolting upright in bed.

Breathing heavily, I wiped the sweat from my forehead and neck, only then noticing Rishi's sleeping figure on the couch.

"Ugh, gosh, it was just a dream," I murmured to myself.

Relief washed over me. Thank goodness it wasn't real. Whatever I had experienced was horrifying. I couldn't fathom Rishi being capable of such actions. He was a gentleman, and he would never force me into anything like that. I knew him. Despite only knowing him for a few months, I felt like I had known him for years. He was a good guy, with both looks and a heart to match.